Yups...am in a band where I'm not really given a voice for my ideas...so I just decided to record my own thing

And I know there's ALOT wrong with that recording......thanks for the kind words tho =)
I don't listen to metal much anymore, but I seriously enjoyed listening to this! Nice!
Sounded awesome dude. The quality could be better, but the guitars sounded tight and the riffs were great. The tone was fuzzy, but it's easy to ignore. The solo was a nice addition to the song and was very clear and precise.

I'd like to hear your band as well, because, from what I just heard, they must be crazy to ignore your creative input.

C4C?: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1537720
Well i like the riffs and all that progressive stuff, but the drums could use more variety. rhythm of kick drum is like the same in whole song and gets annoying really fast, takes all dynamics from the song. and i think there could be some transition into the solo, because that few secs silence sounds kinda weird, maybe that was the idea, but it's really strange. overall it was pretty cool!
Quote by Reages
Well i like the riffs and all that progressive stuff, but the drums could use more variety. rhythm of kick drum is like the same in whole song and gets annoying really fast, takes all dynamics from the song. and i think there could be some transition into the solo, because that few secs silence sounds kinda weird, maybe that was the idea, but it's really strange. overall it was pretty cool!

Sorry dude...yeah I knw the drums are boring..been told that alot...trying to get better at programming them...problem is getting the ideas that I have to materialize on the damn MIDI bar ! And yeah the silence drags out a lil too long....its still a rough mix...haven't really mixed the song properly