Still not as dumb as his rap album.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I love Metta World Peace. He's might be the most insane man in professional sports.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Some of the comments are great:

Reporter: "Ron, what are your thoughts on the upcoming Republican primary? Who do you think will be the one to challenge Obama?"

Ron: "Well, personally, I believe peanut butter goes best with strawberry jelly. Maybe that's just me, but I've always preferred strawberry jam over the standard grape. And it's very important to keep the peanut butter to jelly ratio at 2:1. That's what I think."
Wait, so Jesus Christ made the world in 7 days, and made us lose our baby teeth during childhood so as not to look like idiots as adults?

Seems legit.
RIP Adam
Quote by SexyLikeAPig
Wait, so Jesus Christ made the world in 7 days, and made us lose our baby teeth during childhood so as not to look like idiots as adults?

Seems legit.

God made the world in 6 days and rested on the Sunday.
Well Jesus is the greatest, he saved Santa from the Iraqis. That's why we celebrate Christmas to remember this great hero's sacrifice for the safety of Christmas.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Well Jesus is the greatest, he saved Santa from the Iraqis. That's why we celebrate Christmas to remember this great hero's sacrifice for the safety of Christmas.

This and he helped stopped a giant stone abraham lincon.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
"That has nothing to do with your question, but it was on my mind"
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Remember when he punched that guy? LOL!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
You're just jelly because you're not bros with jesus.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-84
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-1
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 32-15
If Jesus made so that people lost their teeth when they were 32, then everyone would be "ugly" at the same time, thus not ugly.
جورجيا الاباحى؟ أيها
im glad professional sports exist

ron would probly have a few kills under his belt otherwise