Poll: Who's your preferred candidate?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who's your preferred candidate?
Romney
1 2%
Gingrich
1 2%
Ron Paul
16 27%
Obama
23 38%
Don't know/care/TS is a knob/troll button
19 32%
Voters: 60.
I'm not one. But if you are one, who is your candidate of choice now?

Edit: anyone can vote. Santorum supporters just post a comment
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Last edited by itsxsteves at Apr 11, 2012,
Might as well ask which fast food restaurant you'd prefer after being denied a Kobe beef steak. :/
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Not sure why you expect a response; Santorum fans can't read.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Might as well ask which fast food restaurant you'd prefer after being denied a Kobe beef steak. :/

I agree. Santorum is the change that this great country needed to get back on track. He would have saved our economy, saved us from the moral degradation that is running rampant, and he would have put an end to allowing those filthy immigrants to take our jobs.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
A vote not for Gingrich is a vote against moon bases and a vote against moon bases is a vote against my heart.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Jon777
TS, I think you forgot where you're posting. This is the Pit.

just as bored as everyone else, my good friend
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Quote by lushacrous
A vote not for Gingrich is a vote against moon bases and a vote against moon bases is a vote against my heart.

If god intended for humans to be on the moon then he would have created us on the moon.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Ron Paul

Haha just kidding... Obama.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
If god intended for humans to be on the moon then he would have created us on the moon.

R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by lushacrous

No, I'm going to do all that I can to fill your tiny little head with the Wisdom of god.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
No, I'm going to do all that I can to fill your tiny little head with the Wisdom of god.

Troll harder
I honestly don't know anymore. Watching the media makes me feel less informed than if I got my current events from Family Feud.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by zomgguitarz1234
Troll harder

Yeah, I say something that you disagree with, so you call me a troll instead of trying to counter my argument.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Yeah, I say something that you disagree with, so you call me a troll instead of trying to counter my argument.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Reminds me of when you first started freaking out about Ethan Hanus.
Shame. America could do with some of his values at a time like this.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by blake1221
Reminds me of when you first started freaking out about Ethan Hanus.

Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Jon777
TS, I think you forgot where you're posting. This is the Earth.

FTFY
Obviously Fassa.
Since santorum dropped out i an starting a write in campaign for walt disney.

But seriously im just gonna write him in, there is no way in hell i'd vote for obama or romney
[Cool Post-N00b of the Pedalboard Thread]
Guitars:Fender Am. Standard Telecaster, Gibson SG
Amp:Fender Blues Jr.
Pedals:EQD Dream Crusher->Polytune->PH-1r->Fulldrive 2->Barber LTD->Catalinbread DLS->CE-3->Strymon El Capistan->EQD Ghost Echo
Quote by lushacrous

i'd become a full on Obama supporter if he'd just man the **** up and do this during a speech.