Page 1 of 3
Do they only happen here? Was Fred Phelps right all along? Hold me?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
because tornados only happen in the us... why else?
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Geography

Also, **** Fred Phelps, and I will hold you right in front of him. All night long.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Magnets.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
And who says you only hear about them in the US..?
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Because tornadoes love the shit out of our trailerparks.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

They happen everywhere.

But they don't have an area called "Tornado Alley."
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Kensai
Magnets.

Aliens

Quote by element4433
They happen everywhere.

Also that
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
In the Pacific region they are called "cyclones."
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Wikipedia would have told you this
Tornadoes have been observed on every continent except Antarctica. However, the vast majority of tornadoes in the world occur in the Tornado Alley region of the United States, although they can occur nearly anywhere in North America.[7] They also occasionally occur in south-central and eastern Asia, the Philippines, south east Asia, like Malaysia,[8] northern and east-central South America, Southern Africa, northwestern and southeast Europe, western and southeastern Australia, and New Zealand.[9] Tornadoes can be detected before or as they occur through the use of Pulse-Doppler radar by recognizing patterns in velocity and reflectivity data, such as hook echoes, as well as by the efforts of storm spotters.
Quote by eGraham
Geography

Also, **** Fred Phelps, and I will hold you right in front of him. All night long.

Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Dirge Humani
Wikipedia would have told you this

Stop ruining the fun, you big... big... big MEANIE!!!!
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by ErikLensherr

That would be what we call hurricanes.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
The United States has the most tornadoes of any country, nearly four times more than estimated in all of Europe, excluding waterspouts. This is mostly due to the unique geography of the continent. North America is a large continent that extends from the tropics north into arctic areas, and has no major east-west mountain range to block air flow between these two areas. In the middle latitudes, where most tornadoes of the world occur, the Rocky Mountains block moisture and buckle the atmospheric flow, forcing drier air at mid-levels of the troposphere due to downsloped winds, and causing the formation of a low pressure area downwind to the east of the mountains. Increased westerly flow off the Rockies force the formation of a dry line when the flow aloft is strong, while the Gulf of Mexico fuels abundant low-level moisture in the southerly flow to its east. This unique topography allows for frequent collisions of warm and cold air, the conditions that breed strong, long-lived storms throughout the year. A large portion of these tornadoes form in an area of the central United States known as Tornado Alley. This area extends into Canada, particularly Ontario and the Prairie Provinces, although southeast Quebec, the interior of British Columbia, and western New Brunswick are also tornado-prone. Tornadoes also occur across northeastern Mexico.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by bradulator
The United States has the most tornadoes of any country, nearly four times more than estimated in all of Europe, excluding waterspouts. This is mostly due to the unique geography of the continent. North America is a large continent that extends from the tropics north into arctic areas, and has no major east-west mountain range to block air flow between these two areas. In the middle latitudes, where most tornadoes of the world occur, the Rocky Mountains block moisture and buckle the atmospheric flow, forcing drier air at mid-levels of the troposphere due to downsloped winds, and causing the formation of a low pressure area downwind to the east of the mountains. Increased westerly flow off the Rockies force the formation of a dry line when the flow aloft is strong, while the Gulf of Mexico fuels abundant low-level moisture in the southerly flow to its east. This unique topography allows for frequent collisions of warm and cold air, the conditions that breed strong, long-lived storms throughout the year. A large portion of these tornadoes form in an area of the central United States known as Tornado Alley. This area extends into Canada, particularly Ontario and the Prairie Provinces, although southeast Quebec, the interior of British Columbia, and western New Brunswick are also tornado-prone. Tornadoes also occur across northeastern Mexico.

Woah-ho, Bradley, you are a vast cornucopia of knowledge.
Quote by element4433
They happen everywhere.

By that logic you'd have ice everywhere, but an extra amount of ice in Iceland. But you don't. You don't. What's up with that? Huh?

Quote by eGraham
Aliens

Now you're just being silly
Quote by Jackal58
That would be what we call hurricanes.

Oh yeah?

What's the difference between a twister and a tornado?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by bradulator

R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Oh yeah?

One award-winning movie and one mediocre one starring Helen Hunt.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Oh yeah?

The name.

Quote by lushacrous

Quote by Kensai
One award-winning movie and one mediocre one starring Helen Hunt.

And also amazing ride at Universal Studios Orlando.

Twister, not Helen Hunt.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by ErikLensherr
And also amazing ride at Universal Studios Orlando.

Twister, not Helen Hunt.
There's a Helen Hunt ride there now.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Oklahoma is part of the Bible Belt.

And that's why we have tornadoes.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by element4433
There's a Helen Hunt ride there now.

Well good for her. She's such a handsome woman, I dunno why she's not in movies anymore.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by ErikLensherr
Well good for her. She's such a handsome woman, I dunno why she's not in movies anymore.

Too busy giving rides.
Quote by ErikLensherr

For that matter, what ever happened to Geena Davis?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
it's god's punishment for the GAYS.

You only hear about tornadoes in the US because its only the US that make a song and dance about them, while they feel sorry for themselves, meanwhile the rest of the world that get Tornadoes just get on with it and deal with it.
Remember the US is "Special"...
Quote by Guitars N'Blues
You only hear about tornadoes in the US because its only the US that make a song and dance about them, while they feel sorry for themselves, meanwhile the rest of the world that get Tornadoes just get on with it and deal with it.
Remember the US is "Special"...

u funny.
Quote by blake1221
For that matter, what ever happened to Geena Davis?

She died, bro. That's not funny.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by jakesmellspoo
u hungry.

Quote by bradulator

Quote by jakesmellspoo
u bitch.

Quote by ErikLensherr
She died, bro. That's not funny.

Heresy.
Page 1 of 3