I cant do pinch harmonics on my higher strings (E, B, G) My friend who has been playing metal guitar for about 4 years also tried to on my guitar and he couldnt either. Is there something i need to adjust on my guitar? Im using a lot of gain and the bridge pickup. Its a Schecter PT fastback Diamond series
I know that Zakk Wylde says that if your action is too low it messes up harmonics. So maybe try raising your bridge just a bit.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Higher action, new strings, more gain, hotter pups, more treble/presence on the amp. How do normal harmonics ring?
Ibanez RGT6 EXFX
Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Slash Goldtop Les Paul
Carvin DC-135
Washburn G-5V
Taylor 214CEG

EVH 5150 III
Peavey 6505+
Line 6 Flextone III
50s Valco Supro
Quote by Danjo's Guitar
I know that Zakk Wylde says that if your action is too low it messes up harmonics. So maybe try raising your bridge just a bit.

Hmm could you post a video telling or explain to me how to raise it?
The lower strings can be a bit of a pain if you're not used to doing pinch harmonics. I wouldn't bother changing my action as it can affect your overall playing. Just practice and try to find the sweet spots. It's also a bit more difficult on some frets. Once you get used to it though, harmonics are easy. If you still want to raise your action though, how to do it depends on your guitar. You will need either a screwdriver or an allen wrench. There should be some screws on your bridge that can adjust the height.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.