Here are a couple songs from my debut album.

Space Rock: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gUFH5N-Bj8
Psychedelic guitar/Spanish classical guitar. 3 SOLOS!

Open Arms: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyDfMstHHok
Finger-picked track with improvised lead guitar throughout.

Thanks and let me know what you think.

EDIT: I'm adding more songs here in the posts below.
Last edited by BoredHippie at Apr 16, 2012,
thanks for commenting on my song btw . Well ... what can I say ... listening to open arms and well ... that is BEAUTIFUL !!! amazing guitar playing lovely voice the after the chorus where it goes back to the quiet rhythm this is great seriously well done If I have to give some criticism is that possibly during the chorus lower the volume of guitar a little or raise the volume of your voice other then that fantastic !
You've been listening to Zephyr Song :p
My Gear:
-Fender American 1962 Stratocaster Reissue
-1984 Marshall JCM 800 2204
-Ibanez Wh-10 Original
-Boss DS-2 Distortion
-Boss CE-5 Chorus
Thanks asakura

@guitar guy: just curious, which song did you think resembled zephyr?
Hey man, I just gave "Space Rock" a listen (sorry, I don't have time to listen to the others yet, but I will if I see this thread again).

In terms of the composition, good stuff. It starts off very nice, calm, and relaxing. I love how it builds up. One thing that bothers me a bit though, is when you get to the loud parts, I can hear that you are picking very hard, and you can hear the strings hitting the frets. I think that sounds is very nice, and makes it all sound more organic, but at around 1:10, I think you over do it a bit by picking every single note like that. Try adding a bit of variation, playing around with the dynamics. I'm sure if you played around with it, you can make it sound spine tingling.

Whoa, crazy effects at around 2:30. Sounds cool, definitely changes it up and kept my interest. My only complaint would be that you should try making the guitar sound a bit more distant, instead of it sounding so close (hard to explain D. I love the effects on the lead guitar part after that though.

Overall, it was a nice composition, I enjoyed it. Keep it up! I subscribed : ) Gonna check out your other stuff when I have more time.

Just click on the youtube link in my sig and watch any video you like.