So, I picked this guitar up at a pawn shop today because I thought it sounded nice and it has character. Just the way I like it, personally. But I've noticed that it has no branding on it whatsoever. Its very well-made, but I'd like to know what kind of guitar it is? Any help?

if by character you mean coloured on by an autistic teenager with a crush on someone named oliver, then sure...it has character...as for what type, some sort of hummingbird knockoff.

edit

5$ on the scratched off part being the name of another boy who she once loved until he refused to watch twilight with her for the 87th weekend in a row.
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
Last edited by mike_oxbig at Apr 11, 2012,
Did I ask for sarcastic douchery? I just need to know the brand. I could care less about whoever owned it before. I sincerely doubt it was an autistic teenage girl, considering the Tool sticker.
oh...i thought we were on a sarcastic theme with the "character" and "well built" bit...i was just trying to fit in. my bad.
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
It has character, because it's been though a rough life lol. The guitar itself, not the former players. It, in fact, IS well-built, surprisingly enough.
i feel like you're leading me into asking why you think it was well built.

fine.

what makes it well built?
Quote by stepchildusmc
I wasn't leading you anywhere, lol. The question still stands: "What kind is it?"

But its well built, imo, because its made from heavy wood, has great action, tuners KEEP it in tune and are well built, the fretboard is like butter, etc. etc.
I already told you, it's a hummingbird knock-off. Possibly made by oliver & co.

i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but i'm not seeing any wood grain on the sanded off area...are you sure there isn't a rock taped to the inside or something? ooo maybe she hid her diary in a secret compartment underneath the bridge, which is unlocked by playing the correct justin bieber song
Quote by stepchildusmc
either i upset him or he's playing bieber songs to test my theory
Quote by stepchildusmc