Hey guys

I teach a spinning class four days a week and I would like a rock playlist. Im really bad at choosing songs though. I was hoping you guys could possibly give me like a top five or top ten list that you think would be great for my class that I teach. Im mostly looking for 70s, 80s, 90s rock music. Nothing really new. Thanks guys!
Life is a film, you the film maker
I Cum Blood
Quote by Represent
ITT: Immature twats
Quote by SG_dave
I don't understand these spin class things.

Why not just use the excercise bike like you would normally? Why the **** would anyone pay for that service when they could just tailor their own interval training based on a bike?

Maybe so they can ride bikes in groups, but not block traffic, like a douchebag?
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
Maybe so they can ride bikes in groups, but not block traffic, like a douchebag?

Good point but why would they want to ride in groups for any other reason than being able to talk? Cause if there's music playing anyway it interrupts chatter
Santana - Soul Sacrifice
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Around The World
Prince - I Would Die 4 U
Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Lookin' Out My Back Door

I realize these are very diverse, and I had no clue what type of 'Rock' you wanted. I just took a few songs I could imagine myself biking to.

Edit:
Oh, and Electric Light Orchestra - Four Little Diamonds is brilliant as well.
Tell me who's that writin'...
Last edited by Kylianvb at Apr 12, 2012,
pff, obviously this if it's a spinning class.

Bicycle Race - Queen

Also, +1 to riding in a group outside. So much more fun.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Apr 12, 2012,
I always prefer listening to albums because it gives you a better impression of what the band is like, so I would suggest picking a few of your favourite bands' albums. Here are some of my suggestions:

Led Zeppelin I, II, III, IV, ...
QOTSA: Songs for the Dead, Lullabies to Paralize, Rated R, ..
Deep Purple: Machine Head, Made in Japan, ..
Tool: Lateralus, Aenima, ..
Black Sabbath: Master of Reality, Black Sabbath, ..
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook