Im gonna move out of parents house, which im temporarly staying in, I lived in an apartment before which was alright, but never couldn't play extremely loud because i didn't want to risk bothering neighbors. Im thinking about renting a small one or two bedroom house for myself, as they go for around 500-800 bucks a month. Im serious about guitar and want to have band rehearsals in the house and play loud tube amps.

I was thinking about moving into a decent high rise apartment but because of guitar im thinking of moving to a house. What do you guys think?

an apartment probably has nicer amenities but you can't beat the privacy of a house.
Last edited by musicandthewave at Apr 12, 2012,
A house comes with responsibilities, dude. You get three options for virtually everything. For example, your yard:
a.) you mow it
b.) you pay someone to mow it
c.) the grass grows eight feet high

Your faucet leaks:
a.) you fix it
b) you pay someone to fix it
c.) you're wading to the kitchen
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']A house comes with responsibilities, dude. You get three options for virtually everything. For example, your yard:
a.) you mow it
b.) you pay someone to mow it
c.) the grass grows eight feet high

Your faucet leaks:
a.) you fix it
b) you pay someone to fix it
c.) you're wading to the kitchen

He'd be renting the house. You worry about those things when you own a house, not usually when you rent it.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
He'd be renting the house. You worry about those things when you own a house, not usually when you rent it.

It depends on the landlord, my old one never did shit.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']It depends on the landlord, my old one never did shit.

Try giving him these.

"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Living alone you're going to get freaked out at night that every little sound is some crackhead coming to rape and murder you
Quote by seljer
Living alone you're going to get freaked out at night that every little sound is some crackhead coming to rape and murder you

I'm amused but also really weirded out by this comment haha...not sure what emoticon to use to portray my feelings.

I know what you're saying though, and it makes sense, yeah
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Just a friend for your home

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽