Good morning UG,

I recently bough this guitar:

It's really a great guitar, I'm just not entirely sure that it was the right choice for me, so I thought I'd post it up here for sale/trade and see what people have to offer for it.

It's a Crafted In Japan Fender Jaguar made in the FujiGen factory 93/94. It's sunburst and in absolutely brilliant condition, the only tiny marks are right on the tip of the headstock, the rest is in perfect condition which is pretty impressive as the guitar is 18 years old.

What really makes this particular Jaguar special though is the Mastery bridge that's installed. Anyone who's enthusiastic about Jaguars/Jazzmasters will already know how good these are, but for anyone who's not familiar - the bridges that come with Jaguars/Jazzmasters are notorious for buzzing and strings slipping off of the saddles. The Mastery bridge eliminates 100% of these problems, and also improves resonance. They aren't available outside of America, and it would cost you well over £100 to have one imported.

This Jag also has an Earvana nut, compensated nut slots that really do improve intonation, you can actually hear the improvement.

All the electrics are 100% in working order.

Tremolo arm and soft gig bag included.

Please make me an offer, either a cash offer, a trade, or a combination of the two. Please remember that you can't buy Japanese reissues outside of Japan, this guitar is 18 years old, and has upgrades that would cost over £150 to do (without delivery/import/installation fees), so don't make me any silly offers. I'm also not interested in anything that could be considered a 'metal' guitar.

I am in Essex in England.

Let me know what you've got.

Cheers for reading.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
bump for a beautiful guitar
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Bump for a laugh.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Looking for £600 or a trade for another higher end Fender or possibly Gibson LP Junior/Melody Maker.
Bump!
I would accept £550 for this.
But I'm still most interested in trades, Strats/Teles/Jazzmasters, preferably not Mexican though unless you're going to add some cash on at your end of the deal.
interested in a swap for a MINT usa fender tele standard? sunburst, maple neck, white pick guard.
comes with original fender hardcase?