Exactly what the title says.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=316AzLYfAzw

Apart from how ****ing awesome that was, all I could think of was how these guys have managed to crack exactly how to make a good viral video. This was just put up yesterday and has 3 million views already, expect that number to hit the fan soon yo. Thoughts on the sheer epic?

EDIT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zH2lLkwn7k

Here's another copy if the original doesn't work for you!
Last edited by akack at Apr 12, 2012,
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Nice marketing strategy indeed.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I cant view this video TS.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by deathdrummer
I cant view this video TS.

This.

Viral video my arse
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
this makes me hate Belgium even more !!!!!!!
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

That was the greatest thing I have ever seen.
Your flesh means more than you.
No profit...
For once no profit...

Quote by She
That's what.

CHECK IT OUT NOW
FUNK SOUL BROTHER
Amazing.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
So much win!
Strange, It seems like a character mutation, Though I have all the means, of bringing you fuckers down, I can't make myself, To destroy upon command, Somehow forgiveness, lets the evil make a loss - Danger Mouse/Sparklehorse/Wayne Coyne
I laughed.

why cant Australia do something like this???

Wow, Belgium is boring. Don't they know stuff like this happens on a daily basis in every other country in the world?
What a great idea!
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
The look on the cyclists face when that young woman biked past him
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
That was amazing! But from what I saw last week Belgians don't need to add drama to thier lives.
Words can't explain my reaction to this video. Probably my favourite piece of marketing ever.
Quote by Stugg334
The look on the cyclists face when that young woman biked past him

I know! And that ginger kid's face more or less throughout.