I have just come back from the hospital because I was suspected of having testicular cancer.

Well the results came back and I....

Dont have it.

Best. Day. Of my. Life!

A month of worry is over!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Congrats man

Why did you think you had testicular cancer? Did your doctor tell you? I hope you sacked him.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Haha, can't imagine what a relief that would be.

I dunno whether to go to the doctor or not. I have a lump in my testicular sack but it's not attached to my either of my actual testicles.
Quote by Kozlic
Music doesnt need to be quality to be good.

Press eject, give me the tape, if you know what's good for you
man i know what thats like, well not ball cancer, but had a big lump start to grow on my leg near my hip, turned out just to be a fatty tumor instead. i was pissin my pants for a whole week
Quote by Kensai
Congrats man

Why did you think you had testicular cancer? Did your doctor tell you? I hope you sacked him.

I found a hard lump. The doctor who handled my balls said it might be a cancerous lump, but it might be a cyst so go for tests. It took a month before the results came back to confirm it wasnt cancer but a cyst. Initially it looked like the lump was on the testicle, however the lump was not associated with the testicle at all therefore it cannot be cancer. In a week, I go back to the doctor for a final check and maybe start antibiotics in case its an infected cyst.

Quote by LostLegion
I thought you needed balls to have testicular cancer

Dude, you're just jealous that I have a penis and a vagina.
Quote by Guitardude19
The doctor who handled my balls

Did you like it?
Quote by Represent
ITT: Immature twats
Quote by Anchr
Did you like it?

... Yes. It was woman doctor in her 40's and she was a total MILF!

The male doctor, however, REALLY knew what he was doing

>_>

<_<
Quote by Guitardude19

The male doctor, however, REALLY knew what he was doing

>_>

<_<

Yeah, I hate those doctors who know what they're doing
Quote by Kensai

"sacked him" is that some sort of tea bagging euphemism?

Congrats
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I had testicular torsion at some point. Hurts like hell.
I can only imagine ball cancer feels about as painful.

Glad to hear you don't have it, though.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Quote by PsiGuy60
I had testicular torsion at some point. Hurts like hell.
I can only imagine ball cancer feels about as painful.

Glad to hear you don't have it, though.

Torsion is worse than child birth
Good to hear it worked out.

Yeah, I had a fairly similar thing happen. Basically realized I had some sort of lump or something and went to the doctor. After checking my balls (ololol) the doctor set me up with an appointment at the hospital to get some scans (or something) done.

It was actually kinda funny. The women took me into a room and told me to lay on a bed. I basically had to take my pants off while she put this gel on my balls and went over them with some sort of device. I could tell she was not enjoying herself Anyways, they called me and said I was fine.
WholeLottaIzzy and LostLegion's avatars move in unison. I just noticed that

And yea, I check my balls often. I was just before I typed this, in fact.

Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Last edited by eGraham at Apr 12, 2012,
Quote by eGraham
WholeLottaIzzy and LostLegion's avatars move in unison. I just noticed that

And yea, I check my balls often. I was just before I typed this, in fact.

Dear God....
You need to thank the big guy upstairs now.

No, not your upstairs neighbor.

GOD!
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Praise the lord!!!

Now go be fruitful and multiply. God obviously decided to not give you testicular cancer because he wants you to reproduce.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
My right testicle is a lot bigger than my left (not quite 2x the size). When I was younger they told me it was something (there wasn't that big of a difference back then though) and it was normal. I don't really know if should get it checked, but I am not worried since there is no pain and I haven't noticed any lumps. Meh I will prob get it checked out sometime....

I think my left one might be dead or something actually because of stupid choices I made when I was younger and watched jack ass a lot. I can still get off and have never had a girl say "holy shit your one ball is bigger than the other". Until that happens or I get pain I am not really worried...
Last edited by FireHawk at Apr 12, 2012,
i probably have testicular cancer but i don"t really feel like going to the doctor and have him handle my balls

meh, theres a 95% survival rate anyway
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Thought I had it last year because of pain and what i thought was a little lump, got an ultrasound on my balls, nothing was found.

Felt good, I checked my balls every time I take a shower now.
Quote by Burgery
i probably have testicular cancer but i don"t really feel like going to the doctor and have him handle my balls

I can't wrap my head around that reasoning.

I'd rather have a man handle my balls than lose them.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I went to the doctor a few weeks ago for like a physical hoping he'd check my balls but he never did. Got blood taken and diagnosed with the flu though.

So I hope my balls is alright
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Burgery

You cut your hair, so there's nothing you can do now to sink any lower.

Now go rape a nun.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I once had a health scare. The doctor examined my urine and found the sugar content to be higher than usual. I had to go get blood tests to make sure I didn't have diabetes.
I sure dodged a bullet.
Quote by Kensai
Congrats man

Read that as sucked him.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by Burgery

Ye, once it spreads to your abdomen, lungs and brain the survival rate will still be that high.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Ye, once it spreads to your abdomen, lungs and brain the survival rate will still be that high.

pshh

man thats scary, why u gotta be like that
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Cool must be a relief.

I once had a MILF lady doctor handle my balls.

It was weird being ashamed of my size and making sure I didn't get a boner at the same time. Almost traumatic....
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.