Take your time to overview this article of an very inspiring muscian.

Many of you may already know this man by the name of "dsl100stack" on youtube, with his band entitled "Logistic Slaughter" they together are a great grindy brutal progressive metal band. Bringing us the viewers, the entertained the entertainment, the music to feed our ears, and the words of humbleness to inspire us that we are able to achieve more than enough. Music has taken a rough road, as musicians have also on the way.

Straight to the point, the latest video posted from our great guitarist dsl100stack. Contained devastating information, and horrible outcomes to his life. Being that said, he lost everything. Which to us would be the end of our life, truthfully most of us even myself. But he manages to still stand on his own two feet, fortunate enough to be given a guitar and still have something to play to keep his sane. Things in life that we love the most, can be taken away. But never taken from our heart, he still has the passion for music in him and like he said in his video he will start over hopefully...

But being that, he doesn't deserve to work twice as hard as he did before to save up for all the gear he had all bought on his own. He doesn't deserve to have lost it in the first place, as cliche as it is. The point being is, he deserves his music and our respects. He deserves help from any generosity put in, don't take this as a need to give but take it as an need to inform. That many musicians have suffered the same loss, but still got through. Take it to an account, music is from the heart not from the flash.

If someone were to have the power and the nerve to help an individual. It would be the one who deserves it, and it is this man. As said again he himself sends a powerful meaning to music, I still can't believe it. I really can't, how this one man could still achieve and live to succeed. Which he will under my watch, no doubt. But any support would help him gain that inch closer to the success he deserves. Not that he can't do it on his own, but that to bring us together to mend a loss, to carve the rock back into a diamond. As he is a valuable hero to music.

I hope this thread, made a tad bit sense. Let alone got the positive outcome of a message of information on his loss.

Sincerely,
Rob

Informed video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ7EIDfl1cY&feature=g-all-u&context=G20e3979FAAAAAAAAAAA
wow
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Sometimes I wonder if Im dreaming when I see these threads.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
I am willing to send you 3 potatoes, each a bit smaller than a fist, to help you overcome your loss.

With those 3 potatoes, you will never go hungry ALL DAY.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by RobTheMetalHead
The point being is, he deserves his music and our respects.

How many respects does he need?
Quote by Zoot Allures
The world is not split into black and white absolutes and there is a lot more to this than 'goodies' and 'baddies'.
seriously??? It didn't even get stolen?

so..he went to a party his parents didn't want him to go to, and they got rid of his stuff?
Last edited by technicolour at Apr 12, 2012,
lol this is so...ahahahha
Quote:
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote:
try anything form avenged sevenfold

I lol'ed.

Quote by Basti95
inb4 everyone else, well played
heh I've played a show with Logistic Slaughter before, Andrew and Mike Flory are cool dudes. Never met Mike Ashton, but seems silly if he lost his equipment like that. Also, he's not a "valuable hero to music' that needs respect. LS are decent but they're nothing superbly special, just another brutal death/grind kinda band. I actually prefer Andrew's other band, Repulsive Infestation a lot more
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Keeping this open for the craic.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Zero Substance
lollllll. watched the video/read the comments. the kid's parents took away his gear.

Are you kidding?
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
clyde feels his pain.

in all honesty even if this guy was unable to get gear it wouldn't make much of a difference to the band. the brutal death/grind scene is pretty big in the north and east bay, and they're a rather well known band in the local scene so we can be pretty sure it would take no effort to find another guitarist to replace him
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Last edited by romencer17 at Apr 12, 2012,