can anybody who owns or has played one tell me more about the blacktop series?? for example why are they so cheap?? this puts me off a bit as normally you pay for what you get.....or is this just me bein sceptical??

and the general feel and tonal variety they offer
I've tried the Tele and quite liked it. The pickups seemed fine to me. But its a Tele so avoid it like the plague.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
the blacktop guitars are a good value for the money. they're mexican made which explains why they are cheaper than the american made fenders. they are decent mid range guitars.

he means that a tele with humbuckers really isn't a tele. they won't sound anything like a tele with the traditional pickups.
They're only as good as any other MIM Fender. I personally don't like the humbuckers installed from factory. You can drop any pair in you want, but all in all, it's still a Mexican Fender.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by monwobobbo

he means that a tele with humbuckers really isn't a tele. they won't sound anything like a tele with the traditional pickups.

No, I mean teles are f-ing ugly.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
I have a blacktop jaguar that I've modded that I like a lot. I've added a trem to it and it's my main guitar.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by jamie vk
What do you make of the stock pick ups?

I like them. I'll be switching out the neck pickup for a humbucker sized P90 at some point, but that's just because I prefer P90s in the neck more than I like humbuckers there.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"