Get a gun it will be quicker
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Try to eat yourself
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
I have to admit I just laughed at it, too.

I'll get the cyanide pills...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I think understanding the joke and laughing at a dislike bar joke is still less shameful than not understanding the joke. Seriously guys, get a grip and watch some LOTR.
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
Quote by mullet1337
I think understanding the joke and laughing at a dislike bar joke is still less shameful than not understanding the joke. Seriously guys, get a grip and watch some LOTR.

+1

If you don't like LOTR, you should do humanity a favour and kill yourself.

Too much?
I didn't get it even though I've watched movies a couple of times, lol. I never get jokes, though.
Quote by Pagan-Pie
+1

Too much?

No. Too much would have been something like, "If you don't like LOTR, you should do humanity a favour and choke on Smeagol's c*ck."
Quote by soulflyV

I still don't get it. What the hell is a dislike bar joke? I can't make any connection between the soundtrack video posted originally and the clip posted. What is a dislike bar?

Look at the like-dislike bar on youtube. People are always making jokes about how the like-dislike bar relates to the video.

Example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeKTtkH_8Tc

Neutral like-dislike bar.
I remember one other I saw a while ago that was quite brilliant. It was on a Mozart video and there was 1 dislike, and the top comment read "Salieri disliked this video". I don't expect most of you to get it, though
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
I remember one other I saw a while ago that was quite brilliant. It was on a Mozart video and there was 1 dislike, and the top comment read "Salieri disliked this video". I don't expect most of you to get it, though

Why? I mean, Amadeus is popular film. Man I hated that character Salieri though, they should've written him out... and why did the main character have to die at the end?! Awful storyline.
Spin round carousel

Quote by mullet1337
Why? I mean, Amadeus is popular film. Man I hated that character Salieri though, they should've written him out... and why did the main character have to die at the end?! Awful storyline.

What's the alternative? Either they would have had to end the film at some random point in the middle of Mozart's career, or else make him immortal.

Unless you were kidding...
Quote by Pagan-Pie
or else make him immortal.

But he is.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Pagan-Pie
What's the alternative? Either they would have had to end the film at some random point in the middle of Mozart's career, or else make him immortal.

Unless you were kidding...

It's a film, anything can happen. Their story, their rules
Spin round carousel

Quote by Pagan-Pie
What's the alternative?

Mozart could have been sent away on a mission to outer space to battle space terrorists that purposely write sour harmonies, use improper notation for scores, and always set their amps to 0/0/10.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by RedDeath9
Look at the like-dislike bar on youtube. People are always making jokes about how the like-dislike bar relates to the video.

Example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeKTtkH_8Tc

Neutral like-dislike bar.

Ahhhhh, now I get it. For some reason I thought 'dislike bar' was some TV show that I hadn't heard of that everyone here hates. Or that it was some sort of thing that happened at a pub/club/bar. My brain was reading it as " dislike bar" or "a place where you get served with dislike". I totally blanked on the actual like bar of the video. I usually don't read the comments or look at the stats of a video.

I don't know what's going on upstairs tonight.
This brought back a memory I'd repressed where I overheard two boys complaining about having to read the novelisation of the Lord of the Rings films.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Apr 12, 2012,
Quote by Todd Hart
This bought back a memory I'd repressed where I overheard two boys complaining about having to read the novelisation of the Lord of the Rings films.

That actually hurt me, did you correct them at least?
SMILE!
LIKE BAR LOOKS LIKE A JOINT LOLOLOLOLLO SMOKE WEED ERRDAY

LIKE BAR LOOKS LIKE A LIGHTSABER LOLOLOL

x PEOPLE DISLIKED BECAUSE x LOLOLOLOLOL

The only ones that really get to me are the "replay button" comments.

ONE M0:00RE TIME!!!!!

Whenever I see that, or something like it, I want to kill the person who wrote it.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Mr.DeadDuck
That actually hurt me, did you correct them at least?

I was too busy hurting myself to attempt to exorcise the event from my brain to consider it.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Pagan-Pie
+1

Okay brb...only I won't be back. I'm going to find me a nice big, rocky cliff to swan-dive off.

P.S. No water will be at the bottom.

Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Quote by soulflyV
I don't know what's going on upstairs tonight.

I know. Your mom and dad are having sex upstairs.