I don't know if this is the right forum for it, but I really need help with selling my gear..

I'm trying to sell an Orange Rocker 30 combo and a Boss ME50 multi effects pedal. But I just don't know how I'm gonna get rid of it.

What reliable trading sites are there for me (United Kingdom Based).

I'm looking for £350 for my Orange Rocker.. including the footswitch (which is £26) and some guitar cables (which would be like £30) but no-ones shown any interest as of far.

And my local trading shop would likely offer me like £100 for it.

anyone help me out? It's really getting me down haha, cause I'm so desperate to move on, and get my new planned rig under-go.
Blackstar HT-5 mini-stack
Ibanez Tubescream TS9
Ibanez RG3EXFM1

Quote by lucky1978
If you're just playing at home or with friends, do it dude. Chicks dig stacks! Crank out some Metallica and do a couple of single moms!

I ask many questions.
I don't like eBay, unless theres away to do cash in hand? Is there anything else I can do, or am I literally just putting it on gumtree and waiting 6 months for someone to buy it.
Ibanez Tubescream TS9
Ibanez RG3EXFM1

Quote by lucky1978
If you're just playing at home or with friends, do it dude. Chicks dig stacks! Crank out some Metallica and do a couple of single moms!

I ask many questions.
You can chuck it on preloved and guitarmart too, or take an ad in the local paper.
How much are you asking for the boss?
For the boss, like £90.. some people think its good, so I guess they'd pay for it. But I think I'd go down to £70.

What are pre-loved and guitarmart? Are they good + in the UK?
Ibanez Tubescream TS9
Ibanez RG3EXFM1

Quote by lucky1978

I ask many questions.
Gumtree is the way to go - no stupid insertion/selling fees like ebay. I've used it to buy and sell and it has been fantastic - having to sell things face to face means that you get almost no BS when it comes to people describing the condition of their gear.
I guess I'll just have to leave it on there, It's just depressing when you have all this stuff planned out, but you have to wait for someone to want to buy your stuff.... I feel like I'm gonna be waiting for agessssss.
Ibanez Tubescream TS9
Ibanez RG3EXFM1

Quote by lucky1978

I ask many questions.
Guitarmart and preloved are similar to gumtree, and they're both in the UK.
I've bought and sold on all three of the sites and whilst gumtree is still my favourite, it's well worth putting them on both of the others too
I've sold on eBay for years, but their "final value fees" are effing ridonkulous. and now they charge them on shipping too. For anything worth a substantial amount of money like gear, you're likely to be paying ebay 50 or 70 bucks.

Avoid it if you can! CL seems to be the best way to go locally
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com