Do any of these existed. I'm looking to develop a full set of pedals as I'm using a multieffects one at the moment, which is good but upping the quality would be cool
Anyway I'm looking at pedal boards which look really useful and I'm wondering if there are any (preferably Boss) where you can get a full pedal set including distortion/fuzz/gain, delay, reverb, wah etc.
It is possible. Just buy them individually. Same thing.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Craigslist. You'd basicly be letting someone else pick your pedals for you though
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
I've never really heard of such a thing, but you might find something of that sort.
Generally though it's better just to find effects that you personally like and just mix 'n' match them to suit yourself..
Quote by dann_blood
Proof he's a communist! He finally comes out, the nazi!
I hope they don't! Don't buy a brand just because you have other pedals by them. The better pedalboards will have a combination of different bands - while it wont necessarily look as 'cool'.

When you have to buy them all yourself, you spend more time thinking about each one, rather than just buying Boss everytime, or MXR everytime etc.
Blackstar HT-5 mini-stack
Ibanez Tubescream TS9
Ibanez RG3EXFM1

Quote by lucky1978
If you're just playing at home or with friends, do it dude. Chicks dig stacks! Crank out some Metallica and do a couple of single moms!

I ask many questions.
you'll have to go second hand
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
I know Custom Audio Electronics does it for professional musicians, not sure if they'll do one for you.

You know that the whole fun of putting together a pedalboard is in the design and building of it. I'm not sure why you'd want to pay someone else to have that fun.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
seen complete pedalboards many times on ebay
2011 PRS CU24 (Black/Gold), Carvin Legacy 3
I think Musician's Friend sells a pedalboard/pedal combo pack for Danelectro, but I wouldn't go that route. Part of having a pedalboard is having the ability to change out the parts of it whenever your fancy wishes and budget allows.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray