Hey guys. I use Addictive Drums and I usually write my MIDI in guitar pro and then run it through MFM because AD and the Guitar Pro MIDI maps are different. Is there any way to do this on a Mac with a different program? Because MFM isn't Mac compatible.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Anyone?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Might have to do it by hand tbh. It's not TOO hard to drag around all the notes in a lane into a different one, bit annoying, but better than nothing.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Could I just go in piano roll and select them all at a time and drag them to the right spot?

Appreciate it guys. Didn't really think of that.

addictive drums has an option to use general midi. go to the "Beats" tab, and to the right, just above the mixer section, there is an option for map preset. select "GM" and it should work like a champ.