Hi im new to the forums, and im just a fellow guitarist come to join my people lol. But anyways short introduction aside I currently own a Fender Squier (Quite poor see) and I have been saving a bit of cash to buy myself a new guitar, anyways my budget is just over £500 and my preferred Guitar brand is Schecter but I am open to any other brand suggestions, anyways I would like some expert opinions on what guitar would be great for playing songs by bands like A7X and Adrenaline Mob and Disturbed now I know A7X use Schecter and Disturbed before they went on lets say a permanent Hiatus, but if you can suggest a better brand and the guitar then I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advanced
not about "better" brands it's about what works for you. try some different guitars and see what is the best fit for you. i've tried the synester gates model and it wasn't for me. that in no way makes it a bad guitar just not the right one for me.
Any builder can make great or crappy guitars- the "better" brands just tend to build more good ones than not.

Ask yourself why you like Brand X more than Brand Z. Once you can answer that honestly, you'll be better at figuring out what other brands might make guitars suitable to your playstyle and aesthetic sensibilities. For instance, I love "pointy" guitars...to look at. Can't stand the way they feel when I strap 'em on. So I won't buy one, except maybe as an investment. I like the sound of Fender Strats, but again, don't care for the way they feel in my hands, largely due to finishes and shapes of their necks. I've tried- and bought- Strat-like guitars from other makers.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Thanks for the help, I have a better understanding of what guitar to buy now since you kind of broke it down into making me think why I like a certain brand compared to another, think I'll try a few different guitars before making my final choice .
And remember, you'll look like a tool if you get Syn's axe.
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

And honestly, even though I'm not a fan of signature guitars, there's generally nothing wrong with them, nor with wanting & buying one because you like the player. I have a bunch of guitars, and I guarantee you I'm going to get a Brian May Red Special of some kind...
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
honestly if u like a7x, you should specify new or old? hes switched guitars from the older stuff.

but their tone is rather generic so getting it shouldnt be a problem.

and the most important question.....What amp do you have?
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Ibanez X series are great, Shecter Omen are good too. You can also try some Jackson's