Couldnt see any thread here, and the forum has become clogged with complete shite....so once again, your tax-dodging, pig-stealing paddy saviour has come to save the day with some killer doom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKetoJxS3OM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbDDhePiESc

Listen and be crushed...
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Listened to the first song so far and it sounds pretty damn good.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Demos, Salvations Answer and Never Comes Silence are the only essential ones....the rest doesnt do much for me. Brenner-era stuff all the way!
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Never Comes Silence indeed
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

I only have Release and For the Sake of No One, but Release is extremely good.. I still need to listen to the latter. Looks like Never Comes Silence will be my next pickup then.
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."
Get Salvation's Answer too man, it's in print everywhere...easily as good as Vitus!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
brain smashed into tiny fashionable transcendatalist post hyperborean astral chunx this rules
i am the moonstar
Infinite Nothingness reminds me an old 60s-70s psych rock song, and I can't remember the band. Love the influences on this, stellar stuff Aaron.