Page 1 of 3
My housemate wanted the kermit the frog back pack, she needed 20 coupons from milk in order to claim it. she had 3. the offer ends in a few days, so she bought loads of milk. 34 litres of it will be delivered tomorrow.

so, we've been brainstorming how to use it all. we have the obvious, making ice cream, eating loads of cereal, etc... but we wanna have some fun with it. she wants to have a bath in it, which, to me, is ridiculous but there you go.

what can we do with milk. any ideas at all. any.

edit: also, she HAS since been informed that she could have just gone online and got the coupon codes. as well as, you know, just buy the damn thing.

edit again: she had 3! not 17, my mistake. she needed 17.
Last edited by voodoochild23 at Apr 12, 2012,
Quote by voodoochild23
My housemate wanted the kermit the frog back pack

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JayT44

she's 22 as well. and, to be fair, an absolute legend. this is just one of those moments that makes you stop and say "wait.... what?"
Buy a shit ton of eggs, bread, and cinnamon. Make French toast.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Don't waste it by bathing in it. Even though it would be a cool once in a time life time experience, 34 l is just not enough for even a semi decent bath.

34 / 7 = around 5 litres a day if you want to consume it in a week's time.

So you and your mate both drink 2,5 litres a day. It's good and healthy for you. Preferably drink after exercise.
Pour it on each other whilst having sex. Or just have sex and do nothing with the milk.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

What you need to do is go to a public place, and pour the milk up against the wall like you're having a piss (obviously the milk will have to be in an easily concealable container), then after a few seconds you need to look down and freak the **** out about the fact your piss is white.
34 liters isn't nearly enough to fill a bathtub and you better start making room in your fridge. Or else you'll only have a day to use it all.

How about you use it to fill up balloons with and do a water balloon battle with milk? Then afterwards you can go shower with your roommate.
A bath? Son, you need more than 34 liters to take a bath in it.
GOMAD and exercise.

Quote by voodoochild23
edit: also, she HAS since been informed that she could have just gone online and got the coupon codes. as well as, you know, just buy the damn thing.

Also 20 coupons required - 17 coupons owned = 3 coupons needed and not 34...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Apr 12, 2012,
Quote by Jyrgen
Don't waste it by bathing in it. Even though it would be a cool once in a time life time experience, 34 l is just not enough for even a semi decent bath.

34 / 7 = around 5 litres a day if you want to consume it in a week's time.

So you and your mate both drink 2,5 litres a day. It's good and healthy for you. Preferably drink after exercise.

fair point, definitely. but i cant stand drinking milk. let alone 2 and a half litres a day. i mean, if we had f*** loads of nesquik then i could probably do it but... it just doesnt seem practical. (i know, i heard it.)
Let it spoil, fill a bunch of super soakers, and hit the nearest daycare center.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by SG_dave
What you need to do is go to a public place, and pour the milk up against the wall like you're having a piss (obviously the milk will have to be in an easily concealable container), then after a few seconds you need to look down and freak the **** out about the fact your piss is white.

i like this idea so much more than exercise.
Quote by AndyZ
A bath? Son, you need more than 34 liters to take a bath in it.

is he really your son? was he a mistake like me? how many other dads communicate with their children on UG?
Quote by Kensai
GOMAD and exercise.

Also 20 coupons required - 17 coupons owned = 3 coupons needed and not 34...

i dont know the math but im sure the ones she bought were 2 litres each. i think they were the ones with the coupons on em. and she NEEDED 17, only owned three. my typo? im going nuts i cant keep track of the quantities.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Let it spoil, fill a bunch of super soakers, and hit the nearest daycare center.

Boil it first.
Make her drink about 5 or 6 liters in one sitting, just like those girls on youtube.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by voodoochild23
i dont know the math but im sure the ones she bought were 2 litres each. i think they were the ones with the coupons on em. and she NEEDED 17, only owned three. my typo? im going nuts i cant keep track of the quantities.

That makes more sense
put it in buckets and go dump it on a bunch of cows
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by jakesmellspoo
real men drink black coffee.

i lyk my coffe lyk i lyk my bfs. wit my cok in dem lol
You realize that if she'd try to bath in it, you might get to give it a try as well, right? And that to fully experience to glory of milk-bathing, one needs to be naked, obviously?

The way l see it, your problem isn't to much milk, but rather the lack of it.

You should probably convince her to try getting a second back pack...
^ What in the hell...
Quote by vayne92

Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
(Invalid img)

Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Make a shit load of instant pudding and sell it
Have you run your fingers down the wall...

And have you felt your neck skin crawl...
When you're searching for the light ?
So... is your housemate hot?
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Page 1 of 3