Here i have silver ltd dv8r in great condition. I bought this guitar secondhand at a local guitar center, i couldnt bare to see it hanging there all by its lonesome lol. After playing it a few times though, i realised that v shape guitars just arent me. This is by far one of the more comfortable v's ive ever played and sounds like a complete monster with the dave mustaine livewires. However there are a few blemishes as it is a used guitar. The chrome pickups are discolored near the strings, looks kind of cool to be honest. There are a couple small indentions in the top edge of the wing, but the paint is still intact and is pretty unnoticeable. And of course your typical swirling on the pickguard. Other than that this guitar is in great shape, no wing tip chips or headstock damage. If someone takes her off my hand i will throw on a new set of strings, hit the fretboard with some lemon oil, polish up the body, and throw a new battery in. Ill start out at 600 shipped with a coffin case included obo. Dont hesitate to send offers, the worst i can say is no.

Pm for more pics. More than willing to send them.
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
Schecter Hellraiser FR (for sale w/hsc, pm me.)
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Vester: Metal flake gold/black crackle
Vester: rainbow crackle
Carvin V220
Ttt
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Carvin V220
Last chance before fleabay
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Carvin V220