Hey guys, here's a demo from my band:
http://soundcloud.com/heresben/song-i-demo

This is the song without vocals - we don't have a vocalist!
Any feedback or constructive criticism on the track would be greatly appreciated, I will try my best to return crits if you post a link.

Thanks in advance, and if you like what you hear please check out the other tracks on my soundcloud channel.
Gear:
ESP: LTD H401-FM
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-20 Studio Combo
Digitech RP500, Dunlop Crybaby, Korg Pitchblack

Check out the Soundcloud of my band CENTURION - based in South London and currently looking for a singer + bassist!
This is pretty awesome, there is a really nice groove to it, I found myself bobbing my head along to it without realizing. I really like what I suppose would be the many, or verse riff, it's really catchy.

Did you guys record/mix this yourself, or have someone else do it? If so what did you use?

Keep 'er up!

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1476976

If you wouldn't mind, I'd love your opinion on that.
Thanks to both of you for the comments - Maggot66: I just recorded this myself with my guitar and Digitech RP500 connected to my laptop via USB, so all the guitar tone is coming from there. The drums are EZDrummer Metal Machine + I recorded some bass and acoustic aswell. I didn't really do much EQing or mixing post-recording.

LunyAlex: I have tried to crit yours but the link to the song is dead, if you get it fixed I will happily comment.
Gear:

Check out the Soundcloud of my band CENTURION - based in South London and currently looking for a singer + bassist!
Really liking this. That intro riff is totally awesome. Would love to do some vocals over it?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Would love to do some vocals over it?

That would be really cool, though how do you go about it? Do I just send you the audio files and you write your own lyrics, record them and send back or would you rather do it another way?
Gear:

Quote by heresben
That would be really cool, though how do you go about it? Do I just send you the audio files and you write your own lyrics, record them and send back or would you rather do it another way?

Yes, that works
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com