Ok I have a Jackson DK2S with a sustaniac pickup in the neck posistion. I replaced the middle and bridge position with an EMG H4 humbucker for the bridge and an EMG S4 for the middle. I soldered the green wires to the same spot the green wires were soldered with my old pickups. As well as I soldered the black wires to the pickup selector in the same spots as with my old pickups. Now my pickups sound weird and like they are not at the full potential I think i did an alright solder job I used flux and rosin core solder. Idk why it is like this can someone please help?
Did you adjust the height? Every guitar has a spec on the height of the pickup to the strings. If they are active pickups they really don't matter as much but passive has to be adjusted. Check online for the height needed for your guitar.

ESP LTD RZK-600
4 Custom Strats
1 Custom Soloist (Warmoth)
1 Custom Telecaster (Warmoth)
2007 Jimmie Vaughan Sig Strat

Callaham Hardware & Bridges
Fender Custom Shop 69's
Dimarzio Breed Pickups

Blues Junior Amp
BlackStar HT Club 40 Amp
Not all pickup wire colours are interchangeable. Black on Seymour Duncan is the equivalent to red on Dimarzio, for example. Look up 'pickup colour code chart', Seymour Duncan has a good one.
Quote by Attercop
Not all pickup wire colours are interchangeable. Black on Seymour Duncan is the equivalent to red on Dimarzio, for example. Look up 'pickup colour code chart', Seymour Duncan has a good one.

+1
Quote by Attercop

Yep, the clip sounds kind of out of phase to me which would mean you got the colours wrong