Poll: do you enjoy the occasional drunk drive?
Poll Options
View poll results: do you enjoy the occasional drunk drive?
f*ckin A bro, its fun as hell! :cheers:
1 14%
that's really stupid, I would never do that. you could kill somebody man, or yourself :no:
1 14%
you think your funny OP? you think you're f*cking FUNNY?! i'll show you funny motherf*cker!:vhan:
2 29%
I had to drive drunk once or twice, it wasn't cool or fun I just had to get home :shrug:
0 0%
*in bale voice* swear to me you won't do this anymore OP...SWEAR TO ME!! :batman:
0 0%
I know what you mean OP, on an open road it feels like a videogame..surreal shit :headbang:
0 0%
I hope you crash and your skull pops and explodes on impact with the windshield. fun huh?:rolleyes:
3 43%
I don't give no f*cks and have sort of a death wish so I would try this :bonk:
0 0%
*sigh* my faith in humanity gets lower by the day..oh woe is me! woe is me! :facepalm:
0 0%
Voters: 7.
I like to take those midnight strolls, or rather 3am drunk drives when not a lot of people are on the road, and...they're so goddamn fun! why does drinking and driving have to be so fun? it feels like i'm in a f*cking videogame, like grand theft auto, swerving around and shit. I think it'd be a buzzkill though to drive drunk mid-afternoon, when the streets are clogged with cars and pedestrians because then you have to worry about killing somebody..but on an open road where you can go really fast, its f*cking optimal

my favorite song to drive drunk to is black flag's wasted. what's yours?

See how nice your thread looks without the poll?

And yeah, this is a new low for the killjoy. *r
ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Apr 12, 2012,
Fuck off
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Fuck you. Now you just sound like an absolute prick. Go pick up your empty guitar case and take a walk.
Quote by killjoy_bentley

my favorite song to drive drunk to is black flag's wasted.

No. You don't get to listen to Black Flag.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.