http://articles.businessinsider.com/2012-04-09/news/31311454_1_russian-defense-ministry-military-action-dmitry-rogozin

Shit just got real, niggas.
As a former resident of the ol' Federation, I'm a bit taken back.
But if the article proves true, it's a good sign that things are closer to the tipping point than I had originally been lead to believe.

So watchy'all think? Will fecal matter fly in the Middle East this year? Next year? Far in a relative forward temporal direction?

How 'bouts it?
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
I'm not all that fussed really, I've been saving my bottlecaps up for years

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
lets do this shit.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by Zero-Hartman

This comment is pure win.

But yeah otherwise I couldn't be arsed at the moment. I figure I should care a bit but I honestly can't. It'll probably die down as usual.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

That's why I drink beer in bottles.
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
well, that's interesting.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
My Slavic Language degree could become relevant again!
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Interesting indeed. I wound what that means for the rest of the world.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I suppose this situation has the potential to get crazy very quickly. But that isn't likely considering that there's no way the US (under Obama at least) attacks Iran this year, regardless of what the Russian military thinks.
Don't think Russia and U.S. would go to war, the resulting nastiness would not be good for anyone.
Quote by kaptkegan
My Slavic Language degree could become relevant again!

Damn, why can't the Greeks be doing some crazy military dreck. My philosophy degree might become good for more than professional unemployment.
Quote by ironman1478
Quote by ProfessorJim
Oh ****ing wonderful.

N. Korea plans to test a nuke soon and Israel is gonna bomb Iran to shit. US and the west joins Israel after Russia, Iran N.Korea attack Israel while China fuels the war machine.

/paranoia probably not gonna actually happen

EDIT@Who: And if Mitt Romney is president and war erupts in the middle east it will be a completely different story
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Oh, geez. I guess we have to fight another war that we don't want any part in again.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
I was wondering why the media had been mentioning a draft in the past couple of months
Thank God! It's been boring fighting all these wimpy middle eastern countries. We need to return to a cold war like era with Russia again so that we have a real foe that's capable of wiping us out!!

What's the point of being a Superpower if there's no one to rival you?
Quote by WaterGod
Thank God! It's been boring fighting all these wimpy middle eastern countries. We need to return to a cold war like era with Russia again so that we have a real foe that's capable of wiping us out!!

What's the point of being a Superpower if there's no one to rival you?

I heard from a stoned Asian guy once that "may you live in interesting times" is a grievous curse in China. Sounds about right?
Quote by ironman1478
Quote by ProfessorJim
Not worried.

Russia isn't stupid enough to engage Israeli or American troops in combat. It wouldn't end well for anyone. This is just a power move by them. It's meant to be a deterrent more than anything else.

That said, I really hope there isn't going to be a war in Iran. It's a terrible way to deal with the "problem."
Quote by MightyAri

Your point? The burn American flags. Everywhere but the US and Canada.
Quote by ironman1478
Quote by ProfessorJim
A bunch of angry armed Russians?

They don't have anything to worry about ever since the Sandvich nerf.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
I agree with daytripper. I don't think either side wants a war of that scale, and if Obama gets re-elected, I have a feeling that, without re-election concerns, he'll be working hard to decrease tension in that region in unprecedented ways. We already have that soundbyte of him saying, "I can't do anything until after the election," to Medvedev (sp?).
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by Vince Sixx
I agree with daytripper. I don't think either side wants a war of that scale, and if Obama gets re-elected, I have a feeling that, without re-election concerns, he'll be working hard to decrease tension in that region in unprecedented ways. We already have that soundbyte of him saying, "I can't do anything until after the election," to Medvedev (sp?).

Obama specifically said "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility"