My friend pranked and embarrassed me in public...I need ideas to get him back

Page 1 of 2
I was getting in the car, leaving McDonalds with my friends wen I realize that I do not have my phone on me. My friends call it but nothing. My prankster friend convinced me that he saw my phone on the food tray we threw out, so I end up digging through the trash in front of everyone at McDonalds. When I don't find anything, I give up hope and head back to the car thinking that I just left it on the table and some stranger grabbed it. Turns out that my friend had it the whole time! I thought he had it but I couldn't find it when I searched him.

It was a well-played prank on his part. I need ideas to get him back in public
lawl garbage picker
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Start fapping with your hands in your pocket in public. When the time comes, holler at yer zipper and let 'em whites fly...
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I have an idea, but it involves chloroform, a wooden crate, and adequate postage to send a 200 or so pound package to North Korea.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Next time you're in public have a water bottle handy and splash his crouch.Make sure it's during the day where alot of people can see
Wow I dunno how you could take it so lightly. Sounds like such an asshole like thing to do.

If you wanna get him back then steal his phone and sell it for money for replacement clothes and a bar of soap.
Hugging Thread; I'm here to help

Oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
Another uninnocent, elegant fall
Into the unmagnificent lives of adults

It's Tessa, not Tesse please.
Have sex with his mother
Cum on his face
Stick objects up his ass while he's sleeping
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Take his phone. When he can't find it, say you saw it on his tray and insinuate that he threw it out.
Watch as he picks through the garbage looking for it.
When he finally gives up and asks if you were kidding and had it the whole time, shoot him with a shotgun point blank in the face and take a shit on his exploded head when it's laying on the ground.

They usually forgive you after a while, trust me.
Don't have dickish friends.

In other news, I got tied down with electrical tape in the back of class today. How should I get my friends back?
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
Quote by OfCourseNot
Don't have dickish friends.

In other news, I got tied down with electrical tape in the back of class today. How should I get my friends back?

Tie them down with electrical tape in the front of class tomorrow.
Burrow your way into his very core via his anal cavity, and then eat him from the inside out.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by MightyAri
Next time you're in public have a water bottle handy and splash his crouch.Make sure it's during the day where alot of people can see
What are you, 10?
ggg1 ggg3

Carry an extra phone so that when you look through the garbage again, you can pull that out and fool them with a replacement.
Quote by MightyAri

I lol'd
Quote by Extra Ordinary
Carry an extra phone so that when you look through the garbage again, you can pull that out and fool them with a replacement.

Have friends fooled you with the same prank more than once?

Slightly embarrassing if this is the case.
Take his phone, switch a girls name with your name in his contacts, and start texting him erotic things. He'll thing it's the girl, and after a long enough time, send him a pic of your dick. That'll show him.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

Have friends fooled you with the same prank more than once?

Slightly embarrassing if this is the case.

No. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. TS will surely have learned his lesson (assuming his friends are the type to do that).
Quote by Extra Ordinary
No. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. TS will surely have learned his lesson (assuming his friends are the type to do that).

No. this is how it goes.
Quote by chev311e
No. this is how it goes.

No this is how it goes.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Tranquilise him for a week and transport his house to Pakistan. Then make an elephant jizz on him.
West Ham United
Fart a lot in his car, and then blame it on him. Then get increasingly defensive, grab the wheel and careen into oncoming traffic.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
turn his parents into chilli and then feed them to him unwittingly
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
**** his girlfriend
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Page 1 of 2