i've wasted the last two years
starving myself and
scowling at mirrors where
i practice saying 'goodbye.'

i couldn't do it if i tried.
a great example of how less can be the most.
the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones that never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn

Quote by Cobrevolution
a great example of how less can be the most.

i'm sorry, i don't think i understand what you're saying. haha
He meant that this poem shows how adding less lines and stanzas can sometimes make a very powerful, vivid image and a strong meaning.

I agree. This was good.
I also thought this was tight and really close to the heart. It's hard not to understand where you're coming from. Your work on Tumblr is quite good, too. Keep it up, man.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
He meant that this poem shows how adding less lines and stanzas can sometimes make a very powerful, vivid image and a strong meaning.

I agree. This was good.

first of all, thank you.
i was unsure if he was talking about the poem itself or what the poem was saying.

both of your compliments are wonderful, thank you.

Quote by AngryGoldfish
I also thought this was tight and really close to the heart. It's hard not to understand where you're coming from. Your work on Tumblr is quite good, too. Keep it up, man.

thank you as well and i'm glad you liked my music!
i have a few more songs waiting to be recorded/released, so if you'd like to know when that happens feel free to like my facebook page: http://facebook.com/leavingmusic