Poll Options
View poll results: Cats or dogs
Cats
132 49%
Dogs
139 51%
Voters: 271.
Page 1 of 4
So what does the pit prefer cats or dogs.

Personally I have had a dog for 9 years and got a cat last year, and i definitely think I like cats more. My cat actually likes to hang out with me, and waits in the window for me to come home, while i find my dog uses me for food and walks.

Kind of the opposite of the stereotypes.
Ibanez RG1550 Prestige
Schecter C1 Hellraiser
MIJ Ibanez Pro-line 1550
Takamine eg340c
Peavey 6505+ 112 combo
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS- 9
ISP Decimator
MXR M234 Analog Chorus
DeltaLab Digital Delay
Planet Waves Tuner Pedal
POD HD300
Dog person. Easily. If I wanted an animal that shits in my house and uses me for food I'd let my little brother out of the attic.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I like dogs, but i'm more of a cat person.

I WANT ONE SO FUCKING BAD
Sail upon the open skies
Cats for sure. So patient and adorable. And their huge cousins in the jungles and plains rock the shit.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
i ****ing hate dogs, they're loud and they're way too needy. plus they seem to always smell like shit
not that am easily influenced,i'm a cat person but that teacup pig looks ADORABLE!!!AWWWW
Out of the two I'd say dog, but I have an iguana
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Probably cat's as they are easier to stuff in a bag and drown the flea ridden fuckers
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Im a cat person. Apparently I act like a cat too.

I like most animals though.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Apr 13, 2012,
Neither.
Guinea pigs are way better then cats and dogs combined.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Dog person. How can you choose otherwise? They're man's best friend.

And cat's are hardly even domesticated.
Cats, especially when they're kittens. I could never have a dog, they are too needy, smell awful, cover things in drool, eat things they shouldnt and break things. I really want fish, lizards and amphibians though.
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Dogs. I like actually forming a bond with my pet. Cats are cold, heartless bastards who are only interested in you so far as it benefits them.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
dogs rule, cats drool
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
I don't really know.

I was a cat person to a great extent – more like a fanatic – when I was a kid. Now I'm kind of indifferent to them. I'm not too happy about dogs either; I am actually very strict towards them, and they seem to respect me.

Both animals are fun to be with at times though.

My favourite breed of dogs is Rottweilers though.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Apr 13, 2012,
Cats.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
large pic guys sorry.

If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
I am just an animal person. I like pretty much all animals.

Dogs seem to like me better than cats so I'll vote dogs. >_>
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Depends on the animal and how they were raised by the owner.We have cats that will come to you when called but one of them wont alot of the time.Dogs smell.I like neither more than the other really,except Keyboard Cat but that's different.
(Invalid img)

I am 50/50 with cats. They are selfish, mean, deceiving and unaffectionate. They go on their backs, then when you go to rub their belly they stick all their claws into your arm and ensnare you in the claws of doom.

But dogs, they smell because you don't wash them. My dog smells like apples and cinnamon. Dogs are incredibly affectionate. They show that they love you. Dogs have emotions. Unlike cats who are just feline Kristen Stewarts. Dogs lick you with their lovely, smooth tongue. Unlike cats, when they lick you on an infrequent basis their tongue is like sandpaper.

EDIT: I just realized this is a versus thread. Which aren't allowed.
Last edited by LostLegion at Apr 13, 2012,
Grew up with a dog. I have cats now. I like both.

It's not true that cats are cold. They're quite emotional. They have moods, good and bad. They give and want affection even when food isn't involved.

Dogs are great but too high maintenance for me.
Cat's, dogs are annoying and needy, always barking at shit, for not reason what so ever, wanting attention constantly, whining when you leave, like a ****ing 2 year old.

I want more of a room mate for a pet, not someone i have to ****ing baby.

Also this is kinda a vs thread which is against the rules>>
Quote by LostLegion
I am 50/50 with cats. They are selfish, mean, deceiving and unaffectionate. They go on their backs, then when you go to rub their belly they stick all their claws into your arm and ensnare you in the claws of doom.
Pic related. My cat casually chewing on my hand as I pet her.

But dogs, they smell because you don't wash them. Cats on the other hand clean themselves. My dog smells like damp and their breath smells of pulverized meat mixed with jelly. Dogs are incredibly needy and attention seeking. They whine if you don't show them affection every five minutes. Cats have emotions. Unlike dogs who are just canine Heather Mills, desperate for as much of the spotlight as possible. Dogs lick you with their rank, smooth tongue which they had on their bollocks or another animals shit five minutes before. Unlike cats, when they lick you on an infrequent basis their tongue is like sandpaper, which is a good thing because they also lick themselves.

Fixed that for you.

EDIT: vvv brilliant!
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY
Last edited by Banjocal at Apr 13, 2012,
Page 1 of 4