Nice preiss but I'm not a Bayer.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Why didn't he just donkey punch her and knock her out and then leave.

**** that, why didn't he just continue having sex.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
There's no mention of whether she was hawt.

Major journalism fail.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Just a normal weekend for me
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Just a normal weekend for me

What? Promising a guy he can leave after he has sex with you and then not letting him leave?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
He sounds like a wicked two pump chump
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
That situation sounds fucked.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by slash_GNR666
What? Promising a guy he can leave after he has sex with you and then not letting him leave?

Why do you think Kensai is so popular?
I usually have to be pretty bored to even rub 2 out in 1 day.. But (from what it sounds like) to do it 10+ times? I wouldve just let her have her fun and done something else productive.
ESP LTD m400
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ Sanpera I
Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal
ISP Decimator

"Dream big, and dare to fail. I dare you to do that." - James Hetfield, HoF Speech, 09
Quote by deathdrummer

Give me your puns pit !!!!!

It's not that hard...
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
The woman "then tried to talk the dispatched officers into similar activity but was unsuccessful".

Wtf
She just wanted to conquer him...

Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by bastards
He sounds like a wicked two pump chump

Consider, ejaculating quickly is in fact a very energy efficient thing - the 3 or 4 hours or furious thrusting most of us require to blow our loads burns a lot of calories.
And sicne Germans like efficiency, this obviously aroused the woman significantly.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Well, he got himself into a STICKY situation didn't he.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
The woman "then tried to talk the dispatched officers into similar activity but was unsuccessful"

PSN ID: ArranP
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Consider, ejaculating quickly is in fact a very energy efficient thing - the 3 or 4 hours or furious thrusting most of us require to blow our loads burns a lot of calories.
And sicne Germans like efficiency, this obviously aroused the woman significantly.

What..it..can't just be me, right?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Krieger91
What..it..can't just be me, right?

Lol, I saw that too. S'alright, I was once told that after 20-30 mins most girls are looking at the clock.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
Quote by slapsymcdougal

...Dude?

Quote by AgainstYou
Lol, I saw that too. S'alright, I was once told that after 20-30 mins most girls are looking at the clock.

That's more like it!

Unless I'm drunk. Then I just won't stop
Quote by AgainstYou

Well...thank f*ck
Quote by Krieger91
Well...thank f*ck

Don't worry, you'll always be man enough for me
Quote by slapsymcdougal

I was just trying to be punny :<
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by bastards
I was just trying to be punny :<

Yea, I was just playing on the stereotype of Germans being cold an inefficient. And exaggerating.
Quote by Diemon Dave