So i switched to firefox, brecause in chrome i had some problems with blackscreen on youtube. My question is, how do i get youtube to always play in the lagre player? (Its really annoying to click 2 times for each video. Also, i have enabled to make youtube always play in hd, but i need to do it manually for each video... Anyone got any ideas?
Get Greasemonkey and start writing a script.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Usernames sucks
So i switched to firefox, brecause in chrome i had some problems with blackscreen on youtube. My question is, how do i get youtube to always play in the lagre player? (Its really annoying to click 2 times for each video. Also, i have enabled to make youtube always play in hd, but i need to do it manually for each video... Anyone got any ideas?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
click your name at the top left of the youtube homepage, click settings, click playback, check the box that says "Always choose the best quality for my connection and player size"
Quote by rickyj
click your name at the top left of the youtube homepage, click settings, click playback, check the box that says "Always choose the best quality for my connection and player size"

I did that but it still not working...