G'day everyone,
My name is Stevo and I am currently looking for a second guitarist for my metal band "The Arbitrary Method". We are based on the Central Coast, NSW, Australia, which is about an hour and a half north of Sydney or so.
The Arbitrary Method play a modern style of metal, with synthetic sounds behind it.
If you want a listen, follow this link: http://www.facebook.com/TheArbitraryMethod
They are rough recordings, and pay no attention to the vocals, as we have a new vocalist who sings in a different style to him (with new lyrics).
If anyone is interested, please email me at stephen.scott91@gmail.com and I will get back to you asap (as I check my emails daily). If you leave a message on here, I may not be so prompt in replying.
Also, we play in Drop A, which would mean anyone interested needs a seven string or at least would need to be willing to play a seven string guitar. We are ready to gig, we just need a second guitarist.
Thanks for all your time,
Stevo.
Bassist at Sydney metallers "Born of Chaos" and Central Coast metallers "The Arbitrary Method