http://artificialsoulmusic.bandcamp.com/

We've been around for about 2 years now. Finally got a decent recording done so now we're releasing our EP. We've been doing shows around the Nashville area, mostly around our home town of Lebanon.

There's five of us. 2 guitars, 1 bass, drums and a singer. I'm the lead guitarist and my sister is the vocalist. :P Our bass player doubles on keyboard as well on 2 of our songs we do in concert. We're currently in an artist development program from Fret12. You should definitely check it out, a lot of good bands there too. (We are the 9th song; if you click the bottom left playlist button on the media player you can choose from there)

http://fret12.com/Bands.html

Hope you enjoy it!

-Josh
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Prepare your anus.

Quote by innertom
your big boy now

And that is how it happens.
I've never been big on female vocalists. I don't know why. Nothing against them, it's just my preference.

Maybe it's because the rock femvox standard tends to be Paramore or Halestorm.

I checked out the music, though, man. Good stuff. High quality tracking and everything. Sounds really good, man! Heavy!

'Fight' seems like a solid tune.

If you would, check out out stuff, when you get a chance.

A New Decree
Quote by p_a_morgan
I've never been big on female vocalists. I don't know why. Nothing against them, it's just my preference.

Maybe it's because the rock femvox standard tends to be Paramore or Halestorm.

I checked out the music, though, man. Good stuff. High quality tracking and everything. Sounds really good, man! Heavy!

'Fight' seems like a solid tune.

If you would, check out out stuff, when you get a chance.

A New Decree

Thanks man, we appreciate it! I know what you mean about the female vocalist thing, though. I can't stand Hayley Williams if we're gonna be honest.

We're hoping that people see that our singer is different, though. She can do anything she does on the CD live without a problem (and that is NOT the case with bands nowadays. :P)

I'll check your band out too! Thanks for the feedback man!
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Prepare your anus.

Quote by innertom
your big boy now

And that is how it happens.