I've just intonated my Ibanez RGA42 which works fine. Only problem is it's in tune upto the 15 fret then starts getting flatter and flatter with each note above it. The 24th fret on each string is halfway through the Open note and the note before it.

I'm using Ernie Ball 11 - 48 in C# standard tuning.

Can someone help me out with this? I really don't wanna have to pay £45 for my local guitar shop to set it up.

Thanks
the little screws with the springs on your bridge, adjust them until the twelfth fret harmonic is in tune with the twelfth fret...uh...fretted?
Retry the intonation until the 12th fret harmonic is in tune with the 12th fret proper.
Also do the same for the 5th/24th fret harmonic and the 24th fret proper, just to be sure.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Retry the intonation until the 12th fret harmonic is in tune with the 12th fret proper.
Also do the same for the 5th/24th fret harmonic and the 24th fret proper, just to be sure.

I tuned the 12t harmonic then intonated the 12th fret. I tried the 5th fret of each string and thats it tune too, it's just the 15th fret and above :/
If the strings are good and your technique is correct then the guitar is probably just a little off. It’s a relatively inexpensive guitar, so being in tune all the way up to 15 isn’t so bad.