Okay, I've just submitted my first Tab (John Mayer: Bold As Love) and I've just realised it's riddled with mistakes; well, a few. I have since fixed it, in Notepad, and now want to submit my completed version but, I can't find a way to do this.

Do I have to wait until they publish it, sign in, open the tab, and then look for an edit option, something like that?

I really hope UG don't publish it... oh the shame and embarrassment!

Any ideas?
Quote by solidair77
Okay, I've just submitted my first Tab (John Mayer: Bold As Love) and I've just realised it's riddled with mistakes; well, a few. I have since fixed it, in Notepad, and now want to submit my completed version but, I can't find a way to do this.

Do I have to wait until they publish it, sign in, open the tab, and then look for an edit option, something like that?

Any ideas?

Hey brah, how about ya'll calm the f*ck down. Its on your profile.
Quote by solidair77

Any ideas?

WHY. ARE. YOU. TALKING. LIKE. THAT?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by blake1221

what if, like, you just left it, because human error leaves things in perfection?

No.

Robots.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~