I have a full album of instrumental tracks (they are done by me, a college student on just a limited budget) so they they aren't professional sound quality but they aren't that bad.......anyways it is mostly like rock, metal, industrial, and orchestral stuff...take a listen....tracks 2, 4, 6, and 7 are the best i think......anyways, let me know if you're interested at all!!

http://soundcloud.com/jrg_production/sets/youre-poison-for-me-album-ep/
Hey man, I like the record,
and I think Id be interested if you'd have me :P

just a quick question though, have you written lyrics yet?

EDIT: send me a pm or something with what you have in mind, and I can give it a shot and you can decide then :P, I have a semi-decent setup to record my voice, but Im horrible at mixing, so you'd have to do that yourself :P
Last edited by Thsoesbergen at Apr 13, 2012,
Quote by Thsoesbergen
Hey man, I like the record,
and I think Id be interested if you'd have me :P

just a quick question though, have you written lyrics yet?

EDIT: send me a pm or something with what you have in mind, and I can give it a shot and you can decide then :P, I have a semi-decent setup to record my voice, but Im horrible at mixing, so you'd have to do that yourself :P

alrighty hahah yeah I sent you a PM and I am really open to any ideas to be honest, just nothing too cliche or about overused topics like money, sex, blah blah....other than those i'm open to whatever