Epiphone Standard Plus Vs Vintage V100 Vs Epiphone Firebird LTD Vs Epiphone Explorer 1958 Korina

So, which is better?

I mostly play punk and hard rock (Green Day, Foo Fighters, Slash,...)

My current guitar is Tanglewood TSB58. Which guitar would be the most improvement from that?

Thank you!
None of them are ''better''. They're all along the same lines in terms of plain quality; which body style is most suitable for you is something only you can know.

Also, no 'vs' threads.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
ok, i like les paul a lot, so which do you think would be the best bext guitar for me?
I had a Vintage V100 for about 6 months and it was a great guitar, played nicely and the neck felt really good. The pickups were slightly muddy though (that could have been my amps fault too, because It had pretty old stock tubes in at the time).

I eventually sold it to buy a Semi-acoustic guitar, but I'd definitely buy one again if I needed an affordable Les Paul type guitar.
Well if you know it's a Les Paul you want then you can ditch the Explorer and Firebird right away.

As for the Epi and the Vintage, they're more or less the same guitar. I mean, they're made in the same place using mostly the same parts, so there's no particular reason to pick one over the other. The Vintage is cheaper but if you ever come to sell it then the Epiphone will resell for a bit more, getting a little more of your money back. assuming you intend to keep the guitar for a while though, this shouldn't be a concern. So it's simply a case of cheaper (Vintage) vs ''real'' body shape (Epi).

And again, 'vs' threads against the rules.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
ok got it. Can you please now suggest any other les paul between 500-700€
Take a look at the 'EC' series by ESP/LTD. Tokai and Edwards are also good. Though really at this price range, they're all the same quality.
I havent played strat yet so i wonder what is the difference in the feel you play. I obviously know the huge difference in sound but feel is nor familliar