You've posted this like 3/4 times now.

This is not the next big thing. It needs MAJOR work.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I don't think the next big thing is low tempo generic mid 2000's Metalcore...

just sayin'.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by ChemicalFire
I don't think the next big thing is low tempo generic mid 2000's Metalcore...

just sayin'.

This. Come back when you have something decent. Metalcore will never change the world. It is no way near as important as the cure for cancer and kill that ego. Getting way ahead of yourself.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Oh, its this video again.
Quote:
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote:
try anything form avenged sevenfold

I lol'ed.

Quote by Basti95
inb4 everyone else, well played
Ill try give you an honest crit though this isnt my style at all. Riffs are pretty decent and as a fan of hardcore I know what I like in a scream. Your vocals sound like it hurts man, you need to tone that down a little. Screaming shouldnt take that much effort. Get hold of a DVD called the Zen of Screaming and learn some of the exercises in it, might help. As for the riffs etc I mean, for the sort of music its alright but your not going to change the world with that and starting a post with 'The next big thing' or whatever I was expecting great things. It takes a whole lot of ego to say stuff like that and usually those that do kind of can. For your music its ok but at the end of the day how can you be the next big thing without a band? Get yourself some drums and a bass man. And tell your guitarist to either spike up his hair or leave it flat-the mid ground is just embarrassing.

Id say crit mine but I dont dare
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy