Hi guys

I have decided to get a better amp for gigging-vox AC30. I used to have a Fender Mustang 1 (modelling) and I used the effects a lot, since I love playing Pink Floyd (Other favourite band is Led Zeppelin and Jimi Hendrix, Franz Ferdinand, Cage The Elephant, White Stripes etc. are good too). I'm wondering what pedals would you suggest for me to get, i only have a distortion so far, and I don't want to get too many pedals, just the bare minimum plus 1 :P. I have no budget as I'm gonna save for a while
Here's some short brief info:
New or used
Classic Rock, Psychodelic rock, Indie, Punk
I already know where I'm gonna buy it from and they have pretty much everything
I have a strat, fender mustang 1 and boss ds-1

Thanks all
Nobels ODR-1. Chorus of some sort. Delay. (I use a Boss ME-25 for Chorus + Delay in my Effects loop. It does the job well)
I'd say a Fuzz pedal based off of those types of bands. You will want a nice versatile fuzz for the older bands in your list. Maybe a Black Arts Toneworks Black Forest may do the trick. It is a really warm light fuzz and used correctly doubles as a nice light overdrive to. Otherwise a vibe pedal would do well for Hendrix and Pink Floyd.
you should look into an OD pedal as well, either a Tubescreamer or any of the numerous clones, or the OCD is another good choice, they sound awesome coming out of an ac30. OD pedals are very popular so do some research and try a lot out to see which one calls to you
Fender Strat Deluxe
Fender MexiStrat
Epiphone Sheritan
Ibanez Artcore
Fender Twin Reverb silverface
Roland JC120
Pedals

Quote by CaptainAmerican
I would recommend the marshal MG100

Very versatile and quality sound. It should treat you well