Poll: Do You Have Any Allergies?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do You Have Any Allergies?
Yes. I'm allergic to nearly everything :wtf: :mad1: :grrr:
3 4%
I have a few allergies. :llama: :waldo:
20 29%
I only have one allergy. So close! :bonk: :sad: :rolleyes:
16 23%
I have no allergies. I'm immortal!:bounce: :satan:
30 43%
Voters: 69.
Page 1 of 2
killjoy_bentley polls are the best.

Horses.
EDIT: I forgot about. Also dogs if I haven't been around them for a while, then return back to living with them. Otherwise dogs are fine.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Last edited by Simsimius at Apr 13, 2012,
After careful observation, I believe I have a mild incense allergy/sensitivity and hayfever.
cat
How long does it take you to make a poll?

I don't think I have any.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Thrill-house
Cats
Dust (who isn't)
Pollen
Anchovies
And lactose intolerant if that counts.

Dust isn't an allergy. Its an irritant.

Apart from occasional hay fever, i don't have any allergies.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Dust isn't an allergy. Its an irritant.

Apart from occasional hay fever, i don't have any allergies.
Dust mites are an allergy, which I have.

I'm also allergic to most over the counter pain medicine. And something in bar soap.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Dust mites are an allergy, which I have.

I'm also allergic to most over the counter pain medicine. And something in bar soap.

Ah. In that case i do have one.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
besides the seasonal pollen bullshit every spring, i have a sort of weird reaction to some expectorants in cough/cold medicine. not sure why, but they always make me feel sicker than i was before.
Im allergic to shit polls.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Oh I forgot this because it hasn't been a problem for a while because I avoid it, but I have a nickel allergy as well.
cat
Peppermint and anything related to it like candles candies and sprays. Mom sprayed some of that shit in my room and I nearly suffocated to death. That's how we found out.
I have none at all, I know a guy in school however who is allergic to literally every other thing on the planet. He was in my biology class last year and he had to leave during every experiment because he was allergic to a chemical or to the latex gloves we wore or to dead rats or boiling tubes or something.
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Pollen, that's it.

I am invulnerable to medicine, foods, and animals.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
anyone here ever go for one of those allergy screenings? y'know, where they give you like 20 shots up and down both arms to see what you're allergic to?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
anyone here ever go for one of those allergy screenings? y'know, where they give you like 20 shots up and down both arms to see what you're allergic to?

yeah, they did it on my back too though. >.>
"I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris.
Quote by Oblivoath666
yeah, they did it on my back too though. >.>
I hate this shit.
ggg1 ggg3

Allergic to, in no particular order...

Stupidity
Sloth
Greed
Politicians (But I repeat myself)...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I'm apparently allergic to peanuts....but i eat peanuts and peanut butter all the time.
"I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris.
Quote by jakesmellspoo

My parents tried to have that done to me when I was younger. I refused, they had to cancel the appointment lol.
Strong scents, such as febreze, hairspray, perfume, etc. can give me a headache, but other than that, I'm perfectly fine.
Quote by ChamsRock
Strong scents, such as febreze, hairspray, perfume, etc. can give me a headache, but other than that, I'm perfectly fine.

i remember being a kid and everyone thinking it was funny to spray a shit ton of Lysol into a small room, then hold the door shut with whoever couldn't move fast enough still inside.

i bet that's why most of my friends are retarded.
Quote by WantsLesPaul

I could respond better if only your posts didn't make me sneeze...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I swear I posted in a thread the same as this no more than a couple of weeks ago...

Edit: Well, what do ya know... Link
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Last edited by DisarmGoliath at Apr 13, 2012,
Quote by DisarmGoliath
I swear I posted in a thread the same as this no more than a couple of weeks ago...

you probably did. i remember it.
If I eat too much Beta Carotene my skin turns orange. If I keep eating it from that point I'll get kidney failure.

But clearly the risk far outweighs the benefit of becoming the Orangeman, the crime fighter who only steps outside at sunset.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Cats, horses, certain breeds of short-haired dog, ibuprofen, and probably a few others I've forgotten.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
My face gets rashy, all red and skin flakes off. I wanna get an allergy test cuz this be crazy y'all.
Whatever shit stirs up in the Spring. Fuck it all. Except Zyrtec takes care of it just fine.
Im allergic to Levaquin.. an asthma pill of some sort? My dad gets it... he thought it would be a good idea if i took some. i almost died. o_O

then, years later.. im in the hospital, covered in burns.. high on morphine.. and a nurse brings me some meds. Being the ever paranoid stoner, i would always ask "what is that?" "Levaquin" the nurse says.. and she describes why theyre giving it to me.. "Thatll kill me" i say in a haze. My mother, father, siblings, and the nurse are taken back. "No no.. youll be fine" "No. Thats levaquin. Im allergic to that. My face and throat will close shut, and in this state, i doubt ill survive it." the nurse looks doesnt have time to respond. My dad is up "wait, hes right!!" and they spend the next 30 mins looking at charts "No, you wrote Levoxine" >_> "bitch, im high on morphine. my hand writing is gonna be shit. i know what will kill me. I know my kryptonite."

and so i was saved.
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
I sometimes suffer from Hayfever and sometimes being around dogs makes me sneeze and eyes itch. I am allergic to salad. If it's a small amound on a sandwich or something it doesn't affect me but when I eat a quantity of Lettucce, Cucumber etc. My throat and inner ears become really tickley and it gets slightly harder for me to breathe.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Page 1 of 2