Poll: Will alcohol ever be uncool?
Poll Options
View poll results: Will alcohol ever be uncool?
Drinking alcohol will never be uncool!
71 44%
Drinking alcohol is gonna be uncool one day.
31 19%
**** you TS, smoking is great, you're just a FAGGIT!
34 21%
Faith Hilling is waaaaay cooler than this crap, you guys.
26 16%
Voters: 162.
Page 1 of 3
Was watching something on the German news the other day.

Apparently according to studies less and less people are smoking and taking hard drugs, even smoking less marijuana.

BUT! Binge drinking is on a dangerous rise and from my experience with other countries and from reading the Pit, I'm sure it's not just a problem happening in Deutschland.

Therefore, they wanna start campaigns to make it seem "uncool" to drink. That it's for losers, idiots, good-for-nothings, and so on. Kinda funny, Germans trying to make alcohol seem uncool. That's like Americans trying to make fast food uncool.

However, alcohol's been around for generations and it's such a huge part of cultures for many countries, personally, I can't really see it happening.

So Pit, is alcohol like Tom Selleck, Immortally cool?

If it ever becomes uncool, it'll just be replaced by something else that's 'cool'.
ggg1 ggg3

since when is smoking uncool? i look totally awesome when i smoke while coughing all over myself.
I don't really care whether it is cool or not. I don't like it.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Drinking will never be as cool as Tom Selleck.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Alcohol is already uncool. I mean, having a few beers is great, but drunk people are, generally, just annoying.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Judging by the number of people at my college who smoke, it's the fucking coolest shit ever. I don't know why I haven't taken it up yet. I'm such a loser.

Also, everyone knows that fast food isn't cool, it's just delicious. America actually has campaigns for un-cooling fast food. They just don't work.
alcohol will be around forever and always.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
It's the oldest psychoactive drug. That's like saying 'Will sex ever be uncool?'.

It has nothing to do with 'cool', it's just preference and propaganda that affects everyone.

Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Alcohol is already uncool. I mean, having a few beers is great, but drunk people are, generally, just annoying.

At least they know when enough's enough.

With commas, that is.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Apr 13, 2012,
Drinking is only cool when you're driving
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by DeathByDestroyr

Yeah, them and junkies.

****in' dopers.....
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Philip_pepper
Was watching something on the German news the other day.

Apparently according to studies less and less people are smoking and taking hard drugs, even smoking less marijuana.

BUT! Binge drinking is on a dangerous rise and from my experience with other countries and from reading the Pit, I'm sure it's not just a problem happening in Deutschland.

Therefore, they wanna start campaigns to make it seem "uncool" to drink. That it's for losers, idiots, good-for-nothings, and so on. Kinda funny, Germans trying to make alcohol seem uncool. That's like Americans trying to make fast food uncool.

Wat, where are they advertising alcohol to be "uncool" over here? To little kids, maybe, or those ads to say "drink in moderation", but saying "don't drink beer, ever"? That'll never happen.

As for smoking, compared to the US, people over here smoke a shitload more. You can't even smoke in public places anymore in the US, over here nobody cares.

The difference between alcohol and cigarettes is that you can drink a beer every weekend, then stop, and never have a craving for beer that goes beyond the craving you'd have for some juice. Smoking is an entirely different kind of craving.

Speaking of that, I have a craving for a cigarette and some apple juice right now.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Apr 13, 2012,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
It's the oldest psychoactive drug. That's like saying 'Will sex ever be uncool?'.

but sex is uncool. Jesus is waaaaaay cooler.

AND he smokes.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Wat, where are they advertising alcohol to be "uncool" over here? To little kids, maybe, or those ads to say "drink in moderation", but saying "don't drink beer, ever"? That'll never happen.

As for smoking, compared to the US, people over here smoke a shitload more. You can't even smoke in public places anymore in the US, over here nobody cares.

The difference between alcohol and cigarettes is that you can drink a beer every weekend, then stop, and never have a craving for beer that goes beyond the craving you'd have for some juice. Smoking is an entirely different kind of craving.

Speaking of that, I have a craving for a cigarette and some apple juice right now.

I've seen some ads about drinking and riding bikes

But other than that, not much. They're probably just starting out.
Just out of interest, is laughing gas popular in the US? Because pretty much everyone where I live has tried it. So easy to get hold of, and it's a giggle.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by Stugg334
Just out of interest, is laughing gas popular in the US? Because pretty much everyone where I live has tried it. So easy to get hold of, and it's a giggle.

kinda. it's not really that great.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
kinda. it's not really that great.

Yeah, I'm not trying to talk it up, I just remember groups of us a couple years back thinking we were super cool with our balloons and stuff. Everyone kind of moved on to "proper" drugs after they got bored of the 10 second high. It's a cool 10 seconds though.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
I beg your pardon?
Quote by slash11896

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by KeepOnRotting

Try and tell me that isn't cool.

You're right. It is. But think about the vast majority of people who smoke, with far less class than that bloke.
Quote by slash11896

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by Stugg334
You're right. It is. But think about the vast majority of people who smoke, with far less class than that bloke.

It's a shame all his swag outweighs them.
Quote by Minkaro
Can't believe there's people who think smoking is cool. Absolutely vile habit.

Awww come on, have a smoke.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
It's a shame all his swag outweighs them.

If only. If only.
Quote by slash11896

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
People have been drinking for a long ass time. Almost as long as civilization has been around, maybe even before that, I don't know, but definitely for a long time.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
i didnt realize smoking was uncool...

i thought it was more about personal choice in deciding what to do with your own body rather than fall into fads and trends set by retarded high schoolers...?
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Drinking is over rated and you apparently cant have fun without pregaming or something stupid like that, and thats why I hate socializing in my school...
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Page 1 of 3