This is a name I'm seeing quite a lot but have never tried any of their gear. Now people say they are as good ad or even better than big name pedals that are double/triple the price. Has anyone had hands on experiEnce of just how good these pedals are????
Use the search bar. There are threads like this once a week. These questions have been answered enough.

So yeah- good for the money to answer your question.
I have three : the Crunch Distortion, Ultimate Drive and the Vintage OD and I can personally say they are fantastic for the money.
Ok good for money I get that, but take away money, looks, brand etc...are they as good with the tones the produce compared to the well established pedals out there??
Oh and r45vt, if I wanted to read through tones of stuff, I'd get a book, or google it. If you don't want to answer my thread then don't look at it.
Definetly I know people who took their own ibanez off there pedalboard to put the Joyo Vintage OD on it. They sound so good I'm in the process of making a pedalboard with solely Joyo pedals.
Interesting, I'd love to try a couple. I've never actually seen one for sale. I'd be to sceptical to order one online without trying it. Which one is it that is based on the fulltone ocd??
Quote by jamie vk
Oh and r45vt, if I wanted to read through tones of stuff, I'd get a book, or google it. If you don't want to answer my thread then don't look at it.

Too good for the search bar?

Seriously there is a thread about them once a week.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/search.php?searchid=9336044

Looks like you already had your own in Feb as well:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1522043&highlight=joyo+pedals
Last edited by R45VT at Apr 13, 2012,
Quote by jamie vk
Interesting, I'd love to try a couple. I've never actually seen one for sale. I'd be to sceptical to order one online without trying it. Which one is it that is based on the fulltone ocd??

Its the Ultimate Drive.
Re posting a thread 2 months later means more people will see it, that means more feedback, most of which is helpful and positive. I'd imagine that a lot of questions have been asked several times, that's the idea of a forum, for as many people as possibe to help give advice and share there thoughts. Of course I could search a lot of what I want to know but that takes the fun away of actually interacting and having a discussion with fellow guitarists. There is so much bitching and whining on this site its ridiculous
IMO they're great. the only one which i'd say was "good for the money" was the chorus- i was a little disappointed in it. still sounds decent, just not amazing and a bit noisy. the other ones i've tried (and i've tried most, but not all, of them) are flat-out good regardless of the price. the vintage od is a tubescreamer clone, the ultimate drive an ocd clone and the crunch distortion an mi audio crunchbox clone, as far as i'm aware.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
This thread again????

They are good pedals.
/thread
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
they're awesome! seriously, and well-built. the worst thing about them is trying to get one from China. If anyone knows a US dealer please hit me up!
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
What's wrong with buying direct from China? Chinese mail is pretty damn good - and cheap. At least it is to here.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification