Does anyone know about the TH30 head and combo and is there any difference? because its cheaper to get the combo instead of head and cab so would there be a difference in it?

Thanks

Hippo.
Head and cab rigs look cooler and are more flexible should you wish to change either part.

Otherwise, it's fundamentally the same amp, if you font need/want a Head and Cab rig, get the combo.
Gibson SG
Peavey 6505
Jet City JCA20H
Mesa 2x12

"They found her body, face down dead in the rain,
Such a shame,
Such a pretty face, never should have felt this pain"
Black Stone Cherry <3
ok thanks i was thinking if i did need the combo louder add a cab to it anyway. soo if there the same amp i think i'll get the combo cause i think my mum would have a hissy fit if she saw a cab in my room.

Hippo.
Combos are a bit rough on tubes compared to heads because of the pressure from the speakers inside the combo. The th30 will accept an celestion v30 1x12 that not huge. Just be aware that the th30 is a loud ass amp. The terror series is pretty cool. They sound great and are cheaper. If youre concerned about space.
Quote by AlanD
Combos are a bit rough on tubes compared to heads because of the pressure from the speakers inside the combo. The th30 will accept an celestion v30 1x12 that not huge. Just be aware that the th30 is a loud ass amp. The terror series is pretty cool. They sound great and are cheaper. If youre concerned about space.

Meh to the tube problem part. There's no way it's significant enough to matter. The TH30 is quite different from the TT, and although similar to the DT with the TH30 you've got more versatile EQ options. Small difference.

Basically TS, if you don't mind carrying it all around in one go and are happy with the sound of a 112, get the combo. If you like the convenience of two parts or think more speakers works for you, get a head and 212/412.

I'd get the combo. Volume difference between the two will not matter and adding an extra cab wont make it louder.