http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/jet-city-amplification-jca5012c-50w-1x12-tube-guitar-combo-amp

I keep looking at the Jet City JCA 5012C in the above link and I'm wondering if anyone has experience with one? I cannot find a single review, posting, or even a mention of it by anyone.
I play in an Alternative Rock band and I switch channels constantly so I need to know if this amp can achieve clean at volumes above the drummer and does the clean channel have headroom at that volume.
I've read some reviews about the JCA 2112 and there were complaints that it wouldn't get loud and stay clean and that the clean sound had no real headroom to speak of.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Do these have an actual clean channel? Pretty sure the "normal" channel is the same as the single channel JCA20H which is not a clean channel. I am not 100% sure on this though. I can get some cleans out of mine, but doesn't stay very clean at higher volumes.
Yes it is listed as Normal just like the JCA 20 which is giving me doubts
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
If you don't mind paying the extra $200 (or $40 if you go used), the JCA5212RC is a 50 watt 2x12 by Jet City. It'll give more headroom and has a great clean channel.
My Current Gear
Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded (Cherry Burst) || Gibson Les Paul Junior (Vintage Sunburst)
Marshall 1987X and 1960AX || Weber Mass 100
Fulltone OCD pedal || Ibanez TS-9 tube screamer || Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker || Boss AC2
Quote by HenryB
If you don't mind paying the extra $200 (or $40 if you go used), the JCA5212RC is a 50 watt 2x12 by Jet City. It'll give more headroom and has a great clean channel.

Looks like this one has an actual clean channel.
Quote by J_W
Do these have an actual clean channel? Pretty sure the "normal" channel is the same as the single channel JCA20H which is not a clean channel. I am not 100% sure on this though. I can get some cleans out of mine, but doesn't stay very clean at higher volumes.

The 5012C is different from the JCA20. The 5012C does have a clean channel.

Let me also say that the 5212 will not do high gain. It's based on the Soldano Lucky 13. If you play any sort of metal, go for the 5012C instead.

50 watts is a lot of headroom, and will be more than loud enough to do what you need. The 5012C also has a master volume on both channels, so even if it CAN get dirty, you should be able to get it clean enough for most purposes.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??