Rocktron Reaction Octaver
Rocktron Reaction Tremolo
DigiTech XMC Multi Chorus Digital Multi Voice Chorus Pedal
Digitech Synth Wah
Ibanez Delay DE7
EHX Freeze
MXR M195 Noise Clamp
Morley Steve Vai Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah Pedal

I need to know if the Voodoo Labs power supply will power all of these, first, and if not what power supply will. Sorry, transitioning from digital effects and I don't know crap about power supplies.

Next, if anyone has some suggestions of the order to chain these pedals that would be great...they are pretty much listed in the order I was going to try first, anyway. Suggestions are much appreciated!
that's a shitload of pedals mate I'd recommend you put the most important ones (wah, tuner, Big Muff et) before the other ones to power up the chain properly Of course you may want them a bit more subtle, in which case go for the wah being in the end etc. As a whole, aim for a balance, distortions and overdrives + high-value modulations should be in the front/backside depending on your tone efficiency preference, whereas the ones which are aimed to only enhance the tone (or bring it to a new level of br00talness) should be put in the mid where their effect is kinda scooped. Try out different combos The Voodoo Labs supply should be able to power them all up. Go for a lot of trial and error to reach the tone you want Best of luck and cheers
Quote by Dopemgs
that's a shitload of pedals mate I'd recommend you put the most important ones (wah, tuner, Big Muff et) before the other ones to power up the chain properly Of course you may want them a bit more subtle, in which case go for the wah being in the end etc. As a whole, aim for a balance, distortions and overdrives + high-value modulations should be in the front/backside depending on your tone efficiency preference, whereas the ones which are aimed to only enhance the tone (or bring it to a new level of br00talness) should be put in the mid where their effect is kinda scooped. Try out different combos The Voodoo Labs supply should be able to power them all up. Go for a lot of trial and error to reach the tone you want Best of luck and cheers

Thanks...tried to research the best power supply for my needs but you get into mA requirements, 9v, 12v, 16v, 18v, DC power, AC power, bleh bleh bleh and my brain just quit registering info. I know the power cables that come with the actual pedals may be for say 200mA, but the actual pedal may only use like 30 - 40mA and I can't find anywhere to find that info. I was completely digital effects before this, and when I used analog pedals it would just be one at a time in chain with the multi-effects digital processor, so I have absolutely no clue about analog effects.
You have to look up the current ratings on every pedal and add them up. Only once that figure is known you can make an educated decision.

On the plus side; I don't see any +ve ground pedals in there, at least none that I recognised, so you could do it with one supply line as long as the supply is good and well regulated. This is why I always build my own, I know I can make a clean, flat supply more than capable of driving the units in question. Isolated outputs are overrated, you just need to over-engineer it.
You will want to choose a supply about 50% bigger than you need. That will allow for any "cheaping out to save money" from the manufacturer. You don't want to be pushing it close to the limit, it won't blow up but there's a good chance it will start to hum.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification