Hello I was thinking about getting this upgrade for my Floyd Rose Special. What size would I need to get for this bridge? Also is the Titanium version worth the price difference? Also is this something I can upgrade myself after watching a few Youtube videos on how to do the procedure?

Also is there any drawbacks to this upgrade?

Cheers
All the info you need is here. They are awesome!
http://www.floydupgrades.com/catalog/
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
It's definitely something you can do yourself. You have to disassemble the entire bridge though. All the saddles have to come off to access the screws that hold the block in place and then you have to put it all back together. Getting the intonation set correctly afterwards is the hardest part.

I personally prefer the brass to titanium. Most of the titanium stuff you see is just way overpriced for what it is.

The main drawback to going with a big block is that it fills up more of the trem cavity and doesn't allow for as much movement of the tremolo.
Quote by poppameth
It's definitely something you can do yourself. You have to disassemble the entire bridge though. All the saddles have to come off to access the screws that hold the block in place and then you have to put it all back together. Getting the intonation set correctly afterwards is the hardest part.

I personally prefer the brass to titanium. Most of the titanium stuff you see is just way overpriced for what it is.

The main drawback to going with a big block is that it fills up more of the trem cavity and doesn't allow for as much movement of the tremolo.

I see so would this completely eliminate the ability to divebomb then?
no, but if you want to dive really far, you might have to attack the inside of your trem cavity with a dremel,
I'm about to order one of these after I figure out exactly which one I need. I bought 2 All Parts strat trems. Gotta figure out what to measure.