cool stuff bruh

i spent a good 20 minutes gazing at space pictures on the site. i love me some fuckin space.

Quote by Dirge Humani
*giggle*
Tried to be serious, but I lost it at this.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
"The last time we had any definite signals of auroral activity on Uranus was when NASA's Voyager 2 probe swung by in 1986"

I lost it there.
Oh like butts, right?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
"There is no doubt Uranus is [...] mysterious [...]. We just don't know too much about [it] [...]but it's finally slowly revealing its secrets."

Now that his team has proven that Hubble can spot auroras on Uranus, Lamy hopes to get more of Hubble's observation time.

Sorry,I like a pun as much as the next guy, but I have to point that Uranus is actually pronounced with the stress on the "U" and with "an" like in "another".
Quote by jocke_x1
Sorry,I like a pun as much as the next guy, but I have to point that Uranus is actually pronounced with the stress on the "U" and with "an" like in "another".

There is much hurt in Uranus
Quote by jocke_x1
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by jocke_x1

Wikipedia says both is correct, therefore only the "Your anus" pronunciation is correct.

Also, there's water in Mianus, and auroras on Uranus.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by jocke_x1

Nope, both are correct.
Quote by guitarmaniac88
Wikipedia says both is correct, therefore only the "Your anus" pronunciation is correct.

Also, there's water in Mianus, and auroras on Uranus.

Have many people passed through Mianus, do you think? What about Uranus?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Have many people passed through Mianus, do you think? What about Uranus?

I'm getting there's been more people in Mianus than Uranus. But there's the possibility that's because Uranus is an inhospitable land full of nasty Aliens compared to Mianus which is supposed to be a nice place to settle down.
Quote by SG_dave
I'm getting there's been more people in Mianus than Uranus. But there's the possibility that's because Uranus is an inhospitable land full of nasty Aliens compared to Mianus which is supposed to be a nice place to settle down.

I'd heard that about Uranus.
Uranus is just one of those things that makes everyone suddenly immature.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
"But this is the first time we can actually see these emissions [from Uranus] light up with an Earth-based telescope."
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Every time there's a sentence with Uranus in it I laugh so hard
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
I'm glad they didn't name that planet Urectum.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Never knew that Uranus had such a bright blue colour.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I don't get it. What do auroras have to do with assholes?

And am i the only person who didn't laugh? Does this make me weird?
Quote by the bartender
Never knew that Uranus had such a bright blue colour.

It's all the stuff the Americans keep putting in it