A few months ago I bought a Line 6 ux 2 interface and I recently found 2 speakers that I'd like to hook up to the interface.
The thing is that I have no clue how to do do this.

Speakers are both 10 watt and 4 ohm. They have just 2 wires hanging out of them so that's probably the + and -.
That's how far I got concerning this case

Anyway how could I wire these things to the UX 2? I'd would probably need a power amp too so if you guys got any suggestions on that subject too would be great.

Thanks in advance.
Gear:
----------------------
Jack and Danny Brothers Ls-5
Ibanez Gsa 60
----------------------
Zoom g9.2tt (for sale (NL))
----------------------
Blackheart Little Giant
Do you know where I can get a power amp for a wattage that small?
I also read somewhere that the Ohm change when you hook speakers up together in paralel or series could you guys shed some light for me on that?
Gear:
----------------------
Ibanez Gsa 60
----------------------
----------------------
Blackheart Little Giant
Just google around a bit, there are various little hifi amps that are that small that will probably work http://www.amazon.com/Lepai-Tripath-Class-T-Amplifier-Supply/dp/B0049P6OTI/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1334412920&sr=8-5

Probably not the most amazing audiophile quality...but I doubt your speakers are either. Another option is to take apart a set of PC speakers an hook up your own speakers to their power amp.
Quote by niels-uiterwaal
Do you know where I can get a power amp for a wattage that small?
I also read somewhere that the Ohm change when you hook speakers up together in paralel or series could you guys shed some light for me on that?

series you add R=R1+R2

parallel.. you

R1*R2/R1+R2
or
1/R=1/R+1/R
#1 2001 MII Jackson DK-2
#2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire
#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe
#4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson
#5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special
#6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
Quote by seljer
Just google around a bit, there are various little hifi amps that are that small that will probably work http://www.amazon.com/Lepai-Tripath-Class-T-Amplifier-Supply/dp/B0049P6OTI/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1334412920&sr=8-5

Probably not the most amazing audiophile quality...but I doubt your speakers are either. Another option is to take apart a set of PC speakers an hook up your own speakers to their power amp.

I am aware that it won't be the best solution but it'll probably give me better results than my computer speakers for not too much money.

Do you know if I can buy that Lepai amp (or something familiar) somewhere in Europe?
Gear:
----------------------
Ibanez Gsa 60
----------------------
----------------------
Blackheart Little Giant
Last edited by niels-uiterwaal at Apr 14, 2012,