Regardless of quality, don't buy it. It won't work.

The Rocker bridge is a floating bridge, so it'll be too high on your guitar body. It's designed for use on archtop hollowbodies, not flattop solidbodies.

If you're going Bigsby on a Telecaster (which is bad luck, you know?), just get a B5 Telecaster kit . Or an Adjust/Tune-o-matic.
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
Quote by kangaxxter
Regardless of quality, don't buy it. It won't work.

The Rocker bridge is a floating bridge, so it'll be too high on your guitar body. It's designed for use on archtop hollowbodies, not flattop solidbodies.

If you're going Bigsby on a Telecaster (which is bad luck, you know?), just get a B5 Telecaster kit . Or an Adjust/Tune-o-matic.

Thanks for the response.

The only reason I was looking for a rocker bridge is because in the manual it states that an optional rocker bridge is available for solid body guitars:

http://msengers.home.xs4all.nl/download/bigsby_b5_b50.pdf

What do you reckon?
Well, it's a floating bridge, nothing wrong with that, but they aren't popular and take some getting used to as pressing in the wrong place when palm muting or strumming too hard near it could knock your entire intonation out of whack.

Now, the Rocker can be mounted on posts, a la the Tune-o-matic, but, with the Rocker you won't be able to adjust intonation at all. It was designed as a floating bridge where you move the entire bridge assembly to set intonation, while the "saddles" are fixed.

Another thing to think about is that with a Telecaster, the bridge and the pickup mounting plate are the same assembly. This massive metal bridge plate contributes greatly to the Telecaster's signature twang. The B5 Telecaster kit fits a bridge that is similar to the Jazzmaster Bridge in with a big mounting plate. So the tone will change anyway, but the B5 kit will keep the signature sound mostly intact.

I'd personally go with that kit, just to do things "right," but if pressed for cash I'd just use a Tune-o-matic or an Adjustomatic bridge (basically the same thing, the Adjustomatic is made of guitars with f-spaced strings, like Fenders).

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Fender Excelsior 13w
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
Quote by kangaxxter
Well, it's a floating bridge, nothing wrong with that, but they aren't popular and take some getting used to as pressing in the wrong place when palm muting or strumming too hard near it could knock your entire intonation out of whack.

Now, the Rocker can be mounted on posts, a la the Tune-o-matic, but, with the Rocker you won't be able to adjust intonation at all. It was designed as a floating bridge where you move the entire bridge assembly to set intonation, while the "saddles" are fixed.

Another thing to think about is that with a Telecaster, the bridge and the pickup mounting plate are the same assembly. This massive metal bridge plate contributes greatly to the Telecaster's signature twang. The B5 Telecaster kit fits a bridge that is similar to the Jazzmaster Bridge in with a big mounting plate. So the tone will change anyway, but the B5 kit will keep the signature sound mostly intact.

I'd personally go with that kit, just to do things "right," but if pressed for cash I'd just use a Tune-o-matic or an Adjustomatic bridge (basically the same thing, the Adjustomatic is made of guitars with f-spaced strings, like Fenders).

ok thanks for the useful response K.

The only issue for me is that I only bought the B-5 (and not the telecaster kit) as I totally forgot about the whole bridge situation. Therefore, I attached the B-5 and attempted to edit the saddles in order to see if they worked with the tail piece and tremolo arm, however, this wasn't as successful as I would've hoped.

Here is a photo of the situation I'm in at the moment:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y256/jacko_17/photo4.jpg

As you can see, it all looks OK, and in fact it plays in tune fine like it did before the bigsby was attached. However, the problem is that when I attempt to use the bigsby arm, the strings go out of tune very easily.

So looking at that, what would you recommend the solution is?

Thanks.
Don't worry, the component parts are available separately.

Get one of these: http://www.amplifiedparts.com/products/guitar_parts/P-GB-PLATE
one of these: http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Bridges,_tailpieces/Electric_guitar,_Tune-o-matic_bridges/Gotoh_Tune-o-matic_Bridge.html?renamed=true
From whatever source that you trust, and would buy from.

(I think you want to get the studs/bushings one, but I'm not 100% on that, you should ask the guys down in Guitar Building and Customizing)

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Fender Excelsior 13w
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
Quote by kangaxxter
Don't worry, the component parts are available separately.

Get one of these: http://www.amplifiedparts.com/products/guitar_parts/P-GB-PLATE
one of these: http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Bridges,_tailpieces/Electric_guitar,_Tune-o-matic_bridges/Gotoh_Tune-o-matic_Bridge.html?renamed=true
From whatever source that you trust, and would buy from.

(I think you want to get the studs/bushings one, but I'm not 100% on that, you should ask the guys down in Guitar Building and Customizing)

Ok, thanks for the advice!!

For the new bridge itself, would I be able to buy maybe a different tuneomatic bridge to example you posted and fix it on to the new bridge plate? For instance, one that is more expensive so that I can avoid issues with tuning etc, such as a TonePro or Gibson?

Cheers.
Quote by jacko_17
Ok, thanks for the advice!!

For the new bridge itself, would I be able to buy maybe a different tuneomatic bridge to example you posted and fix it on to the new bridge plate? For instance, one that is more expensive so that I can avoid issues with tuning etc, such as a TonePro or Gibson?

Cheers.

Yeah, probably, I just posted the first example I could find (I was actually looking for an Adjustomatic which would fit better on a telecaster (rounded bridge for the rounded fretboard.)

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Fender Excelsior 13w
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi