I really want to make a thrash and avant garde metal band, but I hate the Northeast. I mostly hate Massachusetts, because that's where I live. Everybody here wants to compose boring and untalented [insert]core songs like, Of Mice and Men; Pierce the Veil; and Motionless In White. I want to compose songs like TRIVIUM, MACHINE HEAD, MEGADETH, and DEATH.
Erm, do it then?
I don't get the problem
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
You make it sound as if all those bands are ground-breakingly different....Just get a bunch of people together and play! Whatever comes from it is your own and unique! Don't limit yourself to genres.
avant garde? how so?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by visualsai
I really want to make a thrash and avant garde metal band, but I hate the Northeast. I mostly hate Massachusetts, because that's where I live. Everybody here wants to compose boring and untalented [insert]core songs like, Of Mice and Men; Pierce the Veil; and Motionless In White. I want to compose songs like TRIVIUM, MACHINE HEAD, MEGADETH, and DEATH.

All of the bands mentioned in this post are bad. No state is more "metal" than another, that's just ****ing stupid. Please don't ever make music, it'll probably also be bad.
I'm an asshole.
Solid, since most metals are in that state at room temperature.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by lookpizza
All of the bands mentioned in this post are bad. No state is more "metal" than another, that's just ****ing stupid. Please don't ever make music, it'll probably also be bad.

Better than that Screamo and emo shit like My Chemical Romance or Escape The Fate.
You make it sound as if all those bands are ground-breakingly different....Just get a bunch of people together and play!(Invalid img)
Quote by theogonia777
Solid, since most metals are in that state at room temperature.

i see what you did there
If you're playing music to get attention then you're forgetting the purpose of music
Quote by visualsai

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER but Trivium and Motionless in White in the same sentence as Megadeth.
Quote by Sullinger
NEVER, NEVER, NEVER but Trivium and Motionless in White in the same sentence as Megadeth.

Why? Trivium > Megadeth.
Quote by Sullinger

But all three suck
I'm an asshole.